Chapter 5🌿

Y/N's POV:

I went home and got changed. I'm now on my way to go and watch Marcus's game.

As I'm arriving, I see lots of people. I search around to see if I can find any of the Abbott's. Then I see Marcus on the pitch looking nervous as hell. I start running over to him.

"Marcus!" I call over. He turns his head my way and smiles. Ahh that smile!

"Hey Y/N."

"I just wanted to say you're going to do great."

"Uh... I don't know Y/N, I'm really nervous."

"I know but don't worry it'll be fine," I say to him. Then I go over and lightly kiss his cheek. I notice his cheeks turning a light shade of pink. Shocked with what I've just done I smile and jog back off to the bleaches.

Marcus's POV:

I hear Y/N calling my name. I turn my head to see her jogging over to me.

"Hey Y/N."

"I just wanted to say you're going to do great," Y/N tells me.

I shake my head, "uh... I don't know Y/N, I'm really nervous."

"I know but don't worry it'll be fine," she responds. She comes closer standing on her tiptoes and she presses her soft lips against my cheek. I feel myself blushing as she smiles and jogs away. Did she just kiss me? I'm smiling like an idiot at this point. I notice one of my friends raise his eyebrows at me and he mouths something.

"She's cute. Is that your girlfriend?"

I pretend to not have heard and made a confused face at him.

Y/N's POV:

I finally find Regan and Lee sitting within the crowd so I go over and sit with them. I see Regan sign something to Lee but I'm not sure what. I carry on focusing on the game, but that's when I see it. What looks like some sort of meteor. The game stops and everyone is looking at it.
"Y/N, Regan, come with me," Lee orders. We nod our heads and follow him to where Evelyn and Beau is. Marcus soon joins us. We look at eachother in concern.

"I need to get my car from the main street," Lee says, "I'll be right back."

Regan signs something to Marcus, I'm not sure what, but she follows Lee.

"Lee, Lee!" Evelyn calls. He turns around and she points to Regan who then catches up with him.

Marcus makes eye contact with me, "you okay?"
I nod my head and walk up to him, standing quite close and holding onto his shirt.

"Right let's get in the car," Evelyn says.

Marcus sits in the passenger seat whilst Beau and I sit in the back. I hold onto Beau's hand and tell him it's going to be okay as we drive.

"Y/N, I'll take you home-" Evelyn was interrupted when some sort of creature jumps on the windscreen. I jump and my eyes widen as everyone screams. Evelyn starts driving really fast and we lose sight of it. I can feel my breathing getting really fast. Before I can even think the car swerves to the side and crashes. Then everything goes black.