"It's nice to meet you," Killua parrots, seeming almost awkward. It's quite cute. I wonder why he seems uncomfortable. In any other situation I know he'd be oozing confidence.

"No need to be so polite, just call me Aunt Mito," she says kindly, "Would you like to come inside?"

She awkwardly navigates to the door, batting at Gon's arms until he lets go. When we reach the inside, Killua and I are offered chairs while Mito lightly reprimands Gon, "Goodness, you should have let me know you were coming home. I didn't have time to prepare anything."

We're sipping lightly on tea, across from an elderly woman who I assume to be Gon's grandmother. 

"It's not a big deal," Gon replies, pulling out his own chair, "Whatever is fine."

"What are you saying," Mito lectures lightly, "Your friends came all the way out here to visit."

"No, it's okay," Killua says, holding up one hand. He seems more relaxed now that we're inside the house. I'm glad he's more comfortable.

Mito continues like she didn't hear, rummaging for dishes through a tall glass cupboard, "Honestly, you should have said something first."

Gon and Killua share a small laugh, but Mito surprises them both, gesturing with a plate, "Are you listening to me?"

She has such a motherly energy, I can't help but smile happily. Even while she teaches, she's warm and inviting. 

"That's right," she pauses her actions momentarily, "Take a bath while I make something to eat and take off your dirty clothes. I'll be doing laundry."

"Right away, Aunt Mito," I say at the same time Gon replies, "Okay, later."

"(Y/N), you can go wash up before or after them, up to you," ignoring the disobedience, Mito replies to me.

"I'll go first, thank you. Where's the bathroom?"

"I'll show you," Mito leads me away with a stern look towards the boys, "You both stay put. I'll be back momentarily."

Once we're out of earshot, though I'm sure they can still hear her with their abilities, Mito turns to me with her kind manner once more, "Going first was a good choice. The bathroom's right here. Don't mind what I said earlier, you can take your time. I'll leave some of my old clothes out. They might fit you. Call me if you need anything."

"Thank you, I will. Oh, and, I'll do my own laundry, if that's alright," I reply, mimicking her gentle smile. She nods, no questions asked. As she walks away, I can hear her mumbling about good manners.

Despite what Mito said, I only take as long as necessary, though half of that time is just securing weapons. Killua's an assassin that works with only himself. I use all manner of weapons, though I don't need them. It's all apart of an overthinking process. In our line of work, there are bound to be enemies, and they'll surely do as much research as possible. After all, the more reputation you have, the higher you're regarded. Nobody would attack a master assassin with anything less than every available bit of knowledge—unless they had a death wish. I always have several sets of weapons to look prepared to use backups. In reality, they're all unnecessary. Paired with rumors about being useless while disarmed, it's an extra layer of protection. After all, anyone with enough intent to fully disarm me won't survive the encounter anyways. It was a paranoid way of thinking my parents cultivated, but I don't dare break the tradition if it gives me an additional layer of protection.

 I wrap a towel around myself and find a pile of clothes sitting just outside the door, bringing them back into the bathroom. As I dry myself, my mind wanders once more. Gon must have told Mito about me, since she didn't seem to question the swords or doing my own laundry. All the other weapons are well concealed, but they're not exactly the easiest to clean around.