Bye-bye Heavens Arena

(Y/N) POV - 3495 words (I remembered to title it this time!! :D)

https://discord.gg/fGPGry4u

Killua and I stand up and cheer as the clown skids backwards, an indescribable look on his face. In the moment, I almost don't notice Killua's hand slide down to hold mine, freeing his arm from my death grip. I look him right in the eyes, pride for our friend reflected in both of our gazes. As we turn back to the fight, I feel like in these past few days, some of the broken glass I walk on has been swept up and returned to my heart.

"He did it!" I yell instead, Killua's voice joining mine in our call.

I jump on Killua's back, arms encircling his neck, capturing him in a hug. Through the excitement, I forgot to watch my actions and moved instinctively. I relax my body, pretending to act natural, but an embarrassed flush brushes my cheeks. Gauging Killua's reaction, he seems a bit flustered by the sudden sneak-attack, ears turning red.

The referee deems the hit a critical one, gaining Gon two points. He now has a 1 point lead at 2-1. Still, Hisoka seems largely unaffected. The referee must've awarded Gon a critical based on his strategy. Besides, it's not easy to land a hit on Hisoka. Anyone here who didn't know that was either blind or an idiot. 

Hisoka, to Gon's surprise, straightens up and begins walking leisurely towards the other party. He's wearing a pleased grin sending shivers down my spine. Anything Hisoka's happy about isn't necessarily a good thing. Gon does the exact same thing, however his expression is more grim. He fishes Hisoka's badge out of his pocket.

After accepting it, both leap back into fighting stances, retreating to opposite sides of the platform at the same time. Hisoka speaks, "How much have you learned about Nen?"

"All of the basics," Gon replies. Not quite the reply I'd use. Maybe an arrogant, "Why don't you find out?"

"I see," Hisoka replies, reminding me of an important lesson I was taught when I was younger: arrogance will get you killed. Never underestimate your opponent, even if you're clearly stronger. It's what Hisoka's doing now. Not to say it's unfounded, but it's just not something to get in the habit of doing.

"You must be an Enhancer," Hisoka guesses. 

"H-How did you know?" Gon asks.

The clown chuckles, "You're so adorable..."

I have never wanted to hit someone more.

"You should do a better job of keeping a secret," Hisoka continues. He has a point, though. 

"Shut up! How did you know?" Gon demands. Hisoka humors him, probably due to his "adorable-ness".

"I used a method similar to the blood type personality test. And it's just as unreliable. I devised my own way of using personality to classify aura. Enhancers are simple and earnest," he points at Gon dramatically. I smirk, finding the action funny for whatever reason. I don't know if he's complimenting Gon or insulting him—probably neither, or maybe both, you never know with Hisoka. Killua looks concerned, a bead of sweat dripping down the side of his face. 

"By the way, I'm a Transmuter, fickle and dishonest," Hisoka replies. I have a few other choice words for describing him, but generally correct.

"Emitters have short tempers. Specialists are independent. Conjurers are high-strung. Manipulators are argumentative," Hisoka goes on to say. I think. The two Manipulators that I know of aren't very argumentative, at least that I've seen. I am, of course, referring to myself and Zushi. My parents were both Specialists, well-versed in almost everything. Nearly no one could counter them.