Chapter 15. Turn me to ash and dust

Joe would have cleared the snow off the tundra area and when he had returned to the desert he couldn't sense anyone even after traveling all over but it wasn't until he had made it to the swamp that he had understood why he couldn't find anyone. He was met by some of the strongest people and then everyone else. "I'm glad i don't have to go through the trouble of hunting you all down now so thanks for that" The Pink Devil said as he looked around "so what's the plan from here? Send your strongest out at me just for them to get beat and then you all run away and then I hunt you all down like a cat chasing a piece of yarn?" He joked as he could sense a barrier form around him "Nice barrier so what's next?" The Pink Devil smirked as he saw bullets enter the barrier and spikes start to shoot up from the ground around him. In an instant he disappear and only the very few who could've kept up with him were only able to see after images of him dodging, without the barrier the sheer force of the wind Joe was generating would've sent them all flying back and even some mid air, "Is this all? Cause watch this!" He yelled as he reappeared and then disappeared before punching through the barrier effortlessly.

Shanon a girl with pale skin and blue hair and eyes would've set up the last and final stand against the Pink Devil who seemed to have decided the Cloud Save was over "we won't be able to beat him by conventional means and if all else fails we have multiple trump cards that not even he could possibly keep up with all of us" Shanon claimed as she tried to formulate more plans "either way we can't get in each other's way but we can't also just take him one on one" She finished "why?" Rowan piped up with the question that had been aching him "He somehow survived falling into big ass ravine that goes across the entire Cloud Save."

The barrier fell apart like glass and fluttered the pink glow that came off of the pink devil, with the embers that were mixed in it was almost beautiful if it weren't for the fact they were terrified, he would blow some hair out of his face before launching forward with a powerful punch and punching through the nearest person, they coughed out blood before the color left their eyes and they were incinerated. Everyone was still stuck motionless and suspended until the Pink Devil would utter a single word "Boo."

Shanon had never felt fear in her life then after hearing something so childish and simple, just like everyone else she didn't realize her body was already high tailing it until after she almost ran into a tree. "None of you can escape, so get comfy" he would launch forward and quickly pick off most of the people who weren't that fast. Shanon looked back for a second to see the Pink Devil making dead eye contact with her, she gritted her teeth and turned around slamming her feet down into the ground while they gave off a soft glow "No! I refuse to run away! You won't scare me or anyone else!" After a few second her legs would send her flying at the Pink Devil. "Don't blur the line between fear and logic, you don't understand how much it's helped humanity, but don't also blur the line between stupidity and courage" it said to her as it would effortlessly avoid her attack. "I am just gonna by time!" She responded before flying at him again this time her legs first and outstretched as they glowed brightly "Final Gear: Breathtakingly Deadly!" Her body seemed to rattle against her decision but even so it followed it. As she approached the Pink Devil the ground beneath her would be charred as she approached her adversary, she never planned on holding back but she never did intend to go all out either, as her leg would make contact with the Pink haired boy's body she would start to kick at high speeds aiming for every pressure point and weak spot she could think of and directly impact without losing momentum. After he onslaught of powerful kicks she would use her legs to send him flying into the air, "Do it! Now! Hit him with all you got long range fighters!" Shanon yelled before gesturing to someone they had the OK to attack after this barrage of attacks. Those who could steep themselves enough to attack the Pink Devil did fire everything they had, beams of lasers, arrows, elements, everything that army of fighters had was thrown at the Pink Devil and in response his body would plummet to the ground. "Now Benji!" Shanon barked as she launched at the crater formed by The Pink Devil's impact with the earth beneath them. Benji or who seemed to be launched after her with swords attached to his sides "Ready when you are Shanon! D and Anno are coming next we gotta wait a bit for Robs, Key, and Dare!" He called out as he jumped up and drew one of his blades "Erase: Blade Induced Judgement!" Benji's eyes gave off a white glow as he would lift up his blade and would aim to impale the Pink Devil to disable his ability "Hurry! He can't disable your abilities!" He yelled as he stabbed the Pink Devil's leg.