Chapter 10. Reshaping

Joe and Aiko would be making their way about their usual school day, it wasn't until biology Joe and Aiko would be pulled aside from class and taken to the principles office where the principle would be there sitting down comfortably in a leather chair. The room was mostly bare with only a desk and a leather chair occupying it, the principles chair squeaked "Joe and Aiko is what everyone calls you yes? You two developed your abilities the earliest out of anyone who's ever set foot in this school and are probably some of the most well known students one for her grades and the other....their tendency to take things out of proportion." The principle had a aura of smoke around her which would make her very mature features ever more defined, she had short black hair with a face a slight carmel golden tan that made her red lipstick and finger nails pop, the only odd feature was her smoking a cigarette. "You Joe seem to always be so kind and caring but once someone even looks at Aiko you seem to like a lit stick of dynamite, now usually this isn't so bad but you take it to such a degree she can't make friends very well due to people being scared of what will happen to them if they try" She continued authority completely entranced in her voice as she would point to some pictures on her desk, Joe looked worried for a moment as Aiko would ask to examine the photos before she did. Joe knew what was there on each photo, it was like a bloody memory in each of his waking moments, a day didn't go by that he didn't feel guilty about something he had done especially once it concered his Aiko. Aiko looked horrified and had the powerful urge to puke but held it back as she set the photos back down on the desk "you know what those are Ms. Maiko?" Aiko could barely manage a nod in response "those pictures are photos of your peers who were mercilessly killed and maimed each in a different yet equally bloody and brutal way. It pains me to see such talent be crushed and squashed so easily...you see this one here" She would lift up a photo for Joe and Aiko to gaze upon "their name was Jacob and Izzy such good kids with abilities so well suited for the Cloud Save and hero work but as for you too....Aiko I would like to speak alone with Joe now so you are excused but don't leave the school building yet alright?" The principle had a powerful glare locked onto Joe that he graciously would hand back. The two seemed dead locked in an never ending stare off, the tension became palpable as Aiko left the room and would wait outside the door patiently. Joe sighed "You did this didn't you?" She asked as she stood up from her seat revealing her height to be just a few inches taller then Joe no doubt she was a perfect 6 foot while Joe stood at a shorter 5'8, "So why? Why be so brutal? Why not use your ability to simply incinerate them! Not seemingly stab one rip them to shreds and then completely bare hand the other! Rip their limbs off and they had a defensive ability! So why Joe!? Why did you brutally murder them all!?" She yelled furious about what had happened to her talent. "Simple, really trust me" Joe replied "they touched what's mine or looked at what's mine in a bad way Miss" he would slowly approach her "So either hold onto the information you have or you can wear it like they did!" He smirked as he would create a flame in his hands "got it?" She laughed as she would go to activate her ability only now noticing she couldn't.

Joe would wake up back in the cave and next to Mal as she seemed cuddled upped to him still, he would smile softly before going to get up and ready. After all today was going to be the beginning of the end of the Cloud Save!

Aiko would have spent the night mostly awake and by the time Dawn had crept in on them Kia would've already been trying trying comfort Aiko "Aiko he's dead now he can't come back and trust me he had a hole through his body and was burning from his own flames not to mention the fall down the ravine that he saved you from! You should know more then anyone else that he's dead." She finished, Aiko didn't respond as she stood up "I have to check...I can't take the chance that if he's alive then he'll wreck havoc! I can't....I won't let him take anymore lives! If anyone is going to survive this Cloud Save its going to be someone who will make a change for the better! I can't sit here and let him take over my life again!" Aiko would start marching towards the exit to the tent only to be stopped by Kia "fine your absolutely crazy but if he is alive he will know where Mal is so I am coming with, besides if he is alive your gonna need back up incase that monster attacks you." Kia smiled at Aiko as they then would start to make a plan to bring down the Pink Devil if they found him.