Chapter 8. That's mine now

Mal would have watched the entire fight only now realizing she was in her normal 15 year old form, she panted as she would start running down the mountain and towards the area where Joe and the others were "Joe!" She yelled out painfully. Her body throbbed at each step she had to quickly change forms but she had no time she needed to make it to Joe! Who knew how long he had left! She would be running towards a tree not paying attention until she was too close, a few words exited her lips before the tree seemed to be blown to bits "Joe!" She yelled again as she kept running. Why was she so worried? She would be better off with the Pink Devil being dead anyways! Every participant would be better with him being dead! It's been months since it started but it didn't matter! For once she felt like she couldn't trick herself to stop this time. "Don't you dare think you can leave now! I won't be stuck alone this time!" She thought to herself as she blew another tree to bits "Don't stop! The second you do you won't get back up!" "Joe!" She yelled out again as she fought exhaustion "You owe him! He knew the truth! And he still let you live out your lie! He heard your struggles!"

Joe would look down at the arms being pushed through him, he teared up, "Kioa....." He said softly "K-ki-" "Don't call me that! Your a monster! Now die like one too dammit! Die while saying something stupid! Say something assholish! I don't care!" Aiko intterupted as she knew why she was so stuck up with wanting to kill him from behind now. She didn't want to see his face, the light leave his eyes, she didn't want to see herself as the one who killed the person she loved she wanted to be the witness to see her love die if it came to that. "Kia! Now! Do it now! Blow him to bits! Do it!" Aiko howled as she pressed her fist more through him his body practically laying on her shoulder, she suddenly felt them plummeting down "wha-" her eyes widened when she saw Joe's head slowly look back at her "should've gone for the head."

Mal would eventually make contact with Jack and Mack, though they wouldn't recognize her, she ran towards the plummeting Joe and Aiko "Joe!" She yelled.

As Joe and Aiko hit the ground Aiko would pull her arm out from inside of Joe. The flames in his hands started to fade. Aiko would see an older looking Mal run towards her, her leg glowing brightly before she sent it into Aiko's stomach sending her flying through multiple trees and towards a ravine a few miles away. Mal would fall to her knees next to Joe as she turned him to face her "Joe...." she placed her hand on his wound "Aiko...." He muttered, his flames started to grow brighter and brighter as he looked towards where Aiko was kicked "Ai..." He would cough up blood as he tried to get up "Aik...." He covered his body in flames. Using the heat to propel himself up "Aiko!" He would then launch himself at high speeds towards Aiko. His legs and arms started to burn as he would start to lose speed.

Aiko had questioned what had happened as she held onto the side of a ravine trying not to fall down or look down. Her ears twitched as they could hear something approaching at Mach 1 no 2 no 3 no 4 no 5! It hit its top speed just now before starting to slow down. She felt her grip start to fail.

Joe would let himself hit the ground and flop a bit before his hand slapped against the side of the ravine and he would us his flames to keep himself from falling in, "Save her! Save her now!" His inner thoughts boomed as he would toss himself down.

Aiko would look up just as her grip let go "J-joe?" She stuttered seeing him basically shoot down for her "I won't....I won't let you..." He said weakly as he slammed into her wrapping his arms around her and surrounding them in flames while sending flaming tendrils up to grab the sides of the ravine "Joe!" She wrapped around him before realizing that right now she had to make a choice, either let him save her and possibly himself or punch him again and kill them both.