Chapter 3. That's mine

"Stop!" Mal yelled as she would launch into the air and grab onto Joe's leg while doing her best to not look down, she could feel the flames burning around her arms although she could also feel how they weren't actually burning her just that they warmed her "he can control his flames shapes so does that mean he can also control how hot it is? Is this just a big form of intimidation?" Mal questioned before the flames died down and she felt her feet touch the ground once more. "Mal!? What are you doing here!?" Kia yelled in confusion as she marched towards the pink demon and the small girl only to be stopped by the pink demon raising his hand, palm outstretched and covered in flames, "I am taking this thing with me, and as for my love~ you guys either take care of her for a little bit or I will burn all of you alive got it? And that puny thing you guys call your 'base camp' will be more of a bonfire for roasting delicious Smores" they said as they picked up Mal and winked at Aiko "Why you!" Kia began only to be shut up by the fact that Joe started to hover with Mal in his arms before blasting off leaving them all confused and bewildered. Aiko would clear her throat before sighing "I'm glad I came here and sorry about him he's just...yeah he's him and a complete-" "sociopath" Mack suggested "Fanatic about you?" Jack inffered "Fucking asshole" Kia answered causing Aiko to only laugh in reply before nodding her head "Yes, he's all of those and most of the time worse if you piss him off although I have found that is very hard to do" Aiko explained before sitting down "Ok well what's gonna happen to Mal?" Mack asked only recieving nothing from the group "To be honest..." Aiko started "I don't think Joe will do anything bad or horrible to her the only thing I would question is why he would take her instead of what he's gonna do to her cause most likely he won't hurt her in any way he hasn't been one to torture kids" She finished. The group after a quick discussion would make their way towards base camp very little would happen besides Aiko filling them in on her groups current predicament. Her group was located in the tundra deep underground in a cave system where they were hiding from Joe or as the group had known him as the Pink Demon, Joe seemed to follow wherever Aiko went so she used her ability and left the tundra. "Any questions?" Aiko asked rhetorically "uh yeah one" Jack said "how is this place exactly laid out?" His question caused the other three to face palm and a synced exhale would occur before Kia would explain how the Cloud Save divided up its areas "basically there are four areas each being built as roughly 0.61 billion acres like the tundra is 0.61 billion acres in all, only being increased by 200 every year, the reason this is possible is due to the fact we are on the continent of North America where the main country we are in is U.S.A. or so I've heard making each fourth of the country specially designed and adjusted for what the government wanted for the Cloud Save." Kia took a deep breath "this is why there is no hope to find civilization even if you did escape the Cloud Save cause guess what the government and the last decent form of civilization is located in New France which is really really far away." She groaned hoping Jack understood what she said "makes sense to me" he replied.