Chapter 2. Is that all?

"My love~" he cooed before going to slam Jack down only to be intterupted by a girl who was about even height with Mack and had wolf ears and a tail, Joe would start to laugh as he held his chest "Yes! You knew to stay back because otherwise I would've disabled your ability! You knew! I knew you wouldn't fall for that trick and I knew all I had to do was rip apart some other contestants to bring you out here!~" He said lovingly as he started to approach the brown haired dog half breed "Joe go back to your tundra! What's the point in attacking these people?" She questioned "do you not recognize them? The camp? These are the people who hurt you! They kicked you out all because of your wolf ears and tail!" He retorted as Kia would pant heavily as she started to lose consciousness "No! I can't pass out here! Come on body don't let me down!" She thought as she felt her ability come to her. "We will have to continue this later my dear Aiko~ it seems I still have some buisness to attend too" the pink devil said before he would create a wall of flames and dash towards Mack grabbing her by the neck "Your ability is pretty useful isn't it? Your body is like...a body full of metal! A full metal body!" He exclaimed as he lifted her into the air and would tighten his grip on her neck before sending her body flying on the edge of a cliff where she would barely catch herself "by using my ability in small amounts I can negate an abilities effect but not outright disable it" he explained as he created a ball of pink flames in his hand "don't let his flames touch you! That's how he disables your abilities!" Aiko yelled as she would do her best to prepare for the flames that would be sent at them, Jack would launch up into the air using his ability while Kia smirked and her leg began to shake. Mal would be running towards the large area of light before stopping in what seemed to be a pink pillar of flames "Hmmmm I might be close! That pink haired guy had cool flames..." she would look towards all the bright lights and start to run towards it again "I don't have a big flashy power up like Kia or Jack but I am like Mack in the fact my power is defensive and needs a more support role!" The small child thought as she ran towards where she believed her older siblings to be. Joe would have made a dog pile out of his opponents and set them all on the cliff, as Joe started to create a large ball of flames he would suddenly stop as he would use his flames to propel him towards whatever had entered his area of flames. Mack would be the first to get up while next was Aiko and then Jack and finally Kia "Alright so who the hell are you?" Kia asked as she grabbed Aiko by the ear causing her to yelp in pain "Goddammit I just saved your lives! Be grateful!" Aiko yelled as a small rumble could be felt "Guys" Jack muttered as he fell down on his rear while looking at something in horror. Mal would be holding tightly onto Joe as he sighed "What the hell were you doing in my area!?" He yelled before tearing her off of him and holding her by her hair over the ravine "ex-" he cut himself off again as he looked behind him at his pillar of flames "Hey small child! Can you see...can you see that pillar of flames?" He asked in a calm tone while moving her over to where if she could perceive his pillar of flames then she could also see it clearly. Mal could only very slightly nod her head as she resisted the urge to scream in pain "You...." He would mumble something before setting her down and patting her head "your gonna be staying with me from now on alright? And just maybe your siblings and family will survive" he barked "and you have to protect them!" The child yelled as their eyes gave off a soft red glow "You have to you have to you have too!" They exclaimed again "I will think about it kid your not that special to start ordering me around" he said with a chuckle which would be quickly cut off by his pillar of flames fading "stay here and don't even think of leaving!" He barked before flying off using his flames. Jack was speechless as Aiko and Kia stopped arguing for a moment and would look to what seemed to scare Jack so bad only for the thing to be hidden by a large ball of pink flames that could very easily reduce them to a black smudge on the earth "Get your hands off my Aiko you pieces of shit!" Joe howled as the large pink ball of flames continued to grow in size, Kia and Mack would back away from Aiko.