New dog

Warning - swearing

Y/N's POV
Me and Draco had got a dog when we moved into our own house. It was an Australian Shepard and his name was Ollie. I absolutely loved him and i would take him anywhere, Draco on the other hand loved him too but hated cleaning up all the dog hair on the floor. Draco as currently at work at the ministry and i was home alone, well with Ollie of course, in my bed watching my favorite tv show. The curtain were closed but the sunlight still showed, the bed was messy and i was under the covers while Ollie was on the floor in his bed. i yawned and sunk in the bed more, i lowered the volume and looked at Ollie, he looked exhausted too, "Ollie, come here boy" i said patting the spot next to me, his ears went up and he slowly walked to the edge of the bed and jumped up, i rubbed his head and he spun around a couple times and finally sat down right next to me, i put the covers over him and giggled, i laid on my side and put my arm around him, he also laird on his side and i began rubbing his head, my eyes were getting heavy and i looked over and saw Ollie already asleep, i smiled and closed my eyes.

DRACO'S POV

I had finally gotten home after a long day of work, god i was so fucking tired, i was hoping that right when i walk in y/n would go to sleep with me. i opened the door and set my bag down, i looked around and didn't see y/n, "darling i'm home!" i yelled, no answer. I walked upstairs and looked in the bathroom, "y/n?" i said, i walked into our room and there i saw y/n laying in the bed, i smiled and walked closer, i stopped when i realized she was cuddling with the dog! what the hell, she replaced me! "what the fuck" i sound loudly, she slowly opened her eyes and looked at me, "hey babe" she said tired, "what the hell is going on here" i said jealously, i walked over to the dog and woke him up, he jumped up and jumped on me excited to see me, i sat down and put my hands on his face, " ok listen here mister, she may be your mother but only i get to sleep with her ok" i heard her chuckle and i turned to her and I laid down facing her, "how dare you sleep with someone else" i say jokingly, she giggled and said, "we were both really tired" i chuckled and set my hands on her neck and kissed her, i pulled away and looked at the dog, "she's mine, only mine" the dog went in-between us and set his head on her chest, i did the same and hugged her, "my two boys" she said rubbing my hair with one hand and Ollies hand with he other, i looked at her and kissed her neck, "sorry i woke you woke" i said, "its ok, i'm glad to see you" she said stroking my cheek with her thumb, i slowly closing my eyes slowly and smiling. I am so glad to have y/n and Ollie, i can't wait to have a kid and create a real family.