"Cheater"

Warning - swearing a little bit

Y/N'S POV

I was walking down the corridors with this brown hair hufflepuff named Cedric Diggory, we were walking to potions until he stopped me, "y/n" "yes cedric" i said nicely, he held onto my hands and i felt uncomfortable, "i just wanted to say this," he leans closer to me, "i love you" he then kisses me, i was so shocked but i knew this wouldn't end well, "get off of me!" i yelled, i push him off and people were staring at us, suddenly my boyfriend came by, Draco Malfoy , "what going on here?" he said, "y/n and Cedric kissed!" a guy who was watching yelled, i looked at the guy them my boyfriend, "no Draco please he kissed me fir-" i said walking over to him, "save it y/l/n, i always knew you were a cheater" he walked away while i starting tearing up, i walk over to cedric and slapped him, "you asshole! You knew I had a boyfriend, and I trusted you!" i yelled at him, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry just stop!" i then walk away crying, i run to my dorm and lock my door, i slide down the back of the door and cry my eyes out, "fuck fuck fuckk!" I yelled, punching the walls, "I always ruin everything!" I punched the wall one more time and my hand started bleeding. Draco's dorm was right next to mine so he could probably hear me crying, suddenly my door opened and Hermione walked in, "y/n why would you do that!" she yelled, "i didn't do anything, it was that diggory kid! I trusted him and he kissed me, I slapped him and pushed him off!" her face softens and she closes the door, she then walk over to me and started rubbing my back, "now i lost the love of my life" she brought me into a hug and kept rubbing my back, "im such a failure" she lifted up my chin, "listen sweetie, you are no failure, how about tomorrow you go up to Draco and tell him what happened" "i can't tell him what happened, he doesn't even want me near him anymore!" i got back to crying and she hugs me tightly, "then how about we write him a note to meet you somewhere private" she suggested, "thats sounds ok" i get up and get a piece of paper, i start writing the note, as i was writing it tears fell down my face onto the letter, i get it sealed and hand it to hermione, "can you put it under his door for me, "no problem" she walks out of the room and slides it under the door, she comes back and says, "done, now hunny i need to go to class for i'll see you tomorrow ok?" i nodded slightly and lay on my bed, i wrote a time on the paper and i had to get to the spot at 7:30, i kept praying that Draco would go.

DRACO"S POV

After seeing diggory and my girlfriend kiss, i ran to my room, i flopped onto the bed and cried, 5 minutes later i heard y/n walk into her room, my head went up and i put my ear to the wall,i heard her mutter something, "fuck fuck fuckk!" she said, i then here banging, im pretty sure she was punching the walls, i put my ear to the wall again and here, "I always ruin everything!" i started crying when i heard her door open again, "y/n why would you do that!" it was her best friend hermione, "i didn't do anything, it was that diggory kid! I trusted him and he kissed, I slapped him and pushed him off!" once i heard her say that i slapped my hand over my mouth, i instantly felt regret come inside me, i walk over to my bed and go under the covers, i was about to go to sleep when a note flew under my door, i got up and grabbed the note, it said,
Dear Draco,
I know you saw me and diggory kiss but i need you to listen to me, i just realized i lost the love of my life, i lost the one person who actually cared about me, the person who would make me happy when i was down, i know you probably hate me but i need you to come at the astronomy tower at 7:45 tonight, i know you don't want to see me but please just come so i can talk to you, if you don't want to see me that's fine.
Sincerely - y/n y/l/n

While i read that i saw tears stains on the paper, the time was 6:05 so i had to wait a while, i kept looking at the note and was staring at the tear stains still, i decided to get some rest so i took a nap, i set my timer for 6:30 so i could wake up on time. Once i woke up i immediately got out of bed, the time was 6:30 so i put some clothes on and started walking down the steps, i notice y/n was already gone, i walked out of the slytherin common room and headed to the astronomy tower, once i got up there is saw a shadowy figure sitting with their feet dangling, i knew it was y/n, i sat by her and said, "you wanted to talk" she jumped a little and looked at me, i could see she was crying, "oh uh yeah" she wiped off her tears and began talking, "so i know you don't wanna see me right now but i just wanted to say this, i realized that i have messed up, i just lost the love of my life and i can't even believe it, this was the one thing i was worried about, losing you. I just wanted to tell you that Diggory kissed me, he said he loved me and kissed me, I pushed him off and slapped him till I noticed you came, that moment right there I knew I lost you." i felt so much regret and she started talking fast, "i just needed to tell you that i will always love you and you can go now" she starts crying then i lift up her chin, "love, its ok i heard you yelling in your room about diggory, i believe you" i move closer to her, "you do?" she said while wiping her tears, "yes, i always knew he was a player anyways, but im sorry for calling you a cheater, it just came out of my mouth" i said hugging her, "its ok" i then lift up her chin and kissed her, it was a long kiss, she pulled away and said, "thank you Draco , i love you" "love you too darling" we then kiss again.