stalker

warning - mention of like stalking but idk if people don't like that or not

Y/N'S POV

it was summer break and me and my best friend, Draco Malfoy, decided to go to the muggle world and shop, we were currently in a huge mall that had all kinds of shops in it, we were in a clothes store called h&m and Draco told me he was going to the men's section, i mumbled ok while my eyes were looking at the shorts and shirts, i picked one up and looked at it, i then see a figure in the corner of my eye that was very close me, i turn my head and see a man that looks older then me, he had dirty brown hair and had a beard, we made eye contact and i smiled and moved to the wall i was directly facing him from the pile of shirts, i thought the man was a worker but i didn't know for sure, i saw that Draco was on the other side of the store and i sighed, i saw the man go to the corner but he had his back turned so i couldn't see what he was doing, i shook it off and walked to the jewelry that was in the very back where barely anyone was, i saw some rings and started packing them on my fingers, i smiled and them and took them off, i then see in the corner of my eye the exact same man coming up to my with perfumes, "hello miss would you like to test these perfumes" he said with a uniform and a tray with perfumes and paper, "um i'm good" i said smiling, "if you try the summer breeze you can get 70% off" i sigh and nodded, he sprayed it on the paper and handed it to me, i slowly smelled the paper and at first it smelt fine, i saw him set the tray down and i started getting dizzy, i gripped my hand onto the desk and tried to stay balanced, my eyes slowly started to close and the last thing i felt was my body hitting the cold floor.

my eyes fluttered open and the first thing i saw was Draco kneeling down holding my back up, he quickly hugged me and i set my head on his shoulder, i looked over it and saw the old man lying on the floor with a bloody nose, i couldn't remember barely anything but then i felt my eyes getting watery and i dug my face into his neck started to tear up more, Draco then stood up and i wrapped my legs around his waist and he set his hands on my lower back, "it's ok love, your safe now" Draco whispered, i set my hands in his  platinum white hair and ran my fingers through it, Draco quickly walked us to the outside towards the car, he set me down and set me in the passengers seat, he closed the door and walked around the car and sat in the drivers seat, he closed the door and turned the car on, he then moved his body in my direction, "do you remember what happened?" he asked holding my hand, i tried to remember the whole thing but i only got the little parts, "well i remember r looking around and seeing a man staring at me, and then i walked to the back on the store where the um, where the jewelry was!" i said snapping my fingers and trying hard to remember, "then he came over in a uniform and perfume, i think he told me to smell it and i did, then everything went black" his facial expressions went mad and he started driving, "thank you for helping me" i said as we still held our hands tightly, "i'm sorry that happened to you" he whispered.

word count: 662