Detention

warning - swearing

Y/N'S POV

I was sitting potions, it was my last class of the day and it was the most boring and useless class every, it sucked because the teacher is annoying and I have to sit by an annoying person, Draco Malfoy , I don't know if he is just obsessed with me but he has been bothering me a lot lately, "pst y/l/n do you have an extra quill" Draco said tugging on my sleeve, "what?!" I said whisper-yelling, "do you have an extra quill" "ugh here," I say handing him a quill, "give it back at the end of class now leave me alone" I demand, 5 minutes later Draco goes back to tugging my sleeve, "y/n..y/n!" "what now!?" I say rolling my eyes, "do you have an extra sheet of paper?" "omg..here" I said handing him a piece of paper, "now shut up before I make you shut up!" "ok ok don't need to have a fit-" Draco gets interrupted by Snape, "Y/l/n and Malfoy detention after class!" he yells, I groan and punch Draco In the stomach with my elbow, the rest of the class was still boring.

When class ended everyone else left while me and Draco were still sitting down, "Now you two will clean this whole classroom and you will not be able to use magic so I will be needing your wands." he said holding out his hand, Draco puts his wand in his hand and I put my wand there too, "now I will lock this door and leave so you will not be able to get out! start cleaning!" he said yelling then closing the door and locking it, "well this will be boring" Draco said, "hey if you didn't shut ur mouth in class we wouldn't be here" I said, Draco turned around and gave me the eye roll, Draco starts cleaning the windows and I sit down on snaps chair leaning back, "are you gonna help?" He said , I groan then say, " you ruined my peaceful time" "well sorry but get your ass up and help me" I groan louder and then get up, I grab a cloth and start washing the desk, "why do we have to do this, the old, lazy man has legs and arms so what the fuck is his problem" I say annoyed,he chuckles a little bit, I then grab some cauldrons that were on his desk and I try to put it on the shelf but he had to put it on the highest shelf, "Malfoy do you think you could reach this" I say handing him the cauldron for him to put on the shelf. He tries to jump up and get it up there but he fails, "wait let me try this" he says, he steps back and throw it up to the shelf making it knock more cauldrons down, I start clapping, "good job Malfoy, you officially failed!" I say sarcastically, "give me that" I say snatching the cauldron out of his hand, I stand in front of the shelves thinking how i'm gonna do it, I reach my arm and go on my tippy toes, I still couldn't reach it, I keep trying then I suddenly feel hands on my hips and myself going off the floor, I look down and see Draco holding me up, I put the cauldron on the shelve and ask Draco to give me the rest of the cauldrons, "ok i'm done" he sets me down and I turn around so i'm facing him but he keeps his hands on my waist, we stare at each others eyes, I never really noticed how pretty his eyes were.

DRACO'S POV

I set her down and she turns around, I keep my hands on her waist and we stare and into each others eyes, god she's gorgeous, the only reason I annoy her is because I love her, I mean who wouldn't, she's perfect, smart, funny, pretty, and she's got everything. Were still staring into each others eyes when I lean in a kiss her, god i've been waiting forever to do that, her soft lips against mine was like heaven, I think she liked it because I felt her hands go through by hair and push me into her. She rubbed her soft hands through my hair and yes it felt good, I held her neck and began rubbing it, she smiled through the kiss and so did I. We then pull away and she blushes, "your blushing love" I say then kissing her cheek, she giggles then gets out of my grip, she then goes to her bag and start looking through it, I walk over to her and say, "what are you looking for" I rub her back and she pulls out a wand, "this, its a wand I stole from a kid in 3rd year, I kept it in my bag if I ever lost my wand" she then cast a spell to clean the whole room. Once she's done she goes next to the window, she tries unlocking it but she cant, I then try but we see that Snape also locked the windows, "Alohomora" she whispers, the window flings open and she starts to climb out, "follow me" she gets on the roof and I do the same, we had to be careful not to fall, we start moving very slowly so we could get to a tree, she gets in the tree and so do I, she sits in the tree while dangling her feet, she was so cute, I jumped down and landed on the ground safely, we were in the courtyard so there was a couple people there, she was a little scared to jump so when she did I caught her, she opened her eyes and smiled, then she kissed me this time, she pulled away and I still had her in my arms bridal style, I walked over to the clock tower In the courtyard and I set her down, she crossed her legs and we started to talk, we laughed a lot also, "so um when you kissed me, um was that a sign that you liked me?" she ask, "well um, yes. the thing is I've liked- nope loved you since like 2nd year (its whatever year you want) and i've always annoyed you because I was worried that if I told you that I loved you earlier you wouldn't like me back" I said fast, she smiled at my sentence, "no need to worry, I love you too" then she kissed me again, I grabbed her cheeks and pulled her in, it was a great time until we got interrupted, "HEY! aren't you two suppose to be in detention!" Snape said coming towards us, "shit" we looked at each other and smiled, we then got up and started running with Snape chasing us. We were running hand in hand we I looked back and saw Snape stopping, "oh they're just kids Snape, let them be" Snape said to himself, "ok he stopped darling" I said stopping y/n from running to far, she stopped and started laughing, I started laughing with her, we laughed for a while then she pulled me into her and kissed me once again, I grab her neck and she grabbed my cheeks, I stuck my tongue in her mouth and she smile, we kissed for about 2 minutes then she pulled away, "I still need my quill back" she said, I rolled my eyes and said, "shut up" then I pulled her back in, it was perfect and I can't believe she was finally mine.

AN: 1294 words