Blaise is a bitch

House - Slytherin

Your Age - 17+

Year - 6th

Warning - swearing

Category - fluff

Y/n POV

I walked into the slytherin common room to see Mattheo riddle, pansy Parkinson, and Draco Malfoy, and Blaise fucking Zabini, my ex who cheated on me with a Slytherin girl names Britney , but now he doesn't even like her, I walk in and sit next to Draco, "hey y/n" He  said "heyy" I said looking up at him , god he's pretty, wait! Do I have a crush on him, no! I just got out of a relationship, butt I do need to move on, but what if- "hey y/n"Blaise said interrupting my thoughts, I turn my head to Blaise and rolled my eyes, "oh cmon y/n it was like one kiss can we not get back together" he said begging, "Zabini it was not one kiss it was full out make out soon to be sex because I walked in on it!" I said snapping at him, he got mad, "your just so clingy that's why I cheated on you!" "I'm so clingy! Your the one who wanted to go on a date every Wednesday and Saturday night, your the one who wouldn't let me go hang out with other boys, and your the one who wouldn't let me leave the house after 10:00!"

Everyone in the room was shocked that I said that "and then you go out breaking all the rules that you set up to go have sex with a girl you don't even like anymore!" I said screaming at him, "you... you are just a little selfish little slu-" "HEY!"Draco  screamed interrupting Blaise before he finishes that sentence, "y/n has done everything for you and she's even told me, she followed your stupid rules and loved you but you broke her heart, so now she deserves to move on and find someone better than a man whore with daddy issues!" Draco said standing up and grabbing my hand "cmon y/n." I grabbed his hand and he led me to his dorm.

DRACO'S POV

I took her hand and led her to my dorm, once we got in there I took her over to my couch and she sat down putting her head on her hands, "how does he expect me to like him after he cheated on me with her!" She said almost crying "and how does he think that I was the clingy one, he was the one who couldn't leave me alone with someone for 3 minutes!" She said, she then threw herself onto me and hugged me really tight, I hated seeing her like this, ever since she started dating Zabini, I was jealous, of course I liked her, who couldn't, she's gorgeous, funny, smart, cute, and she probably kisses good but that's besides the point. She cried into my shoulder, after 5 minutes she stopped and lifted up her head, "sorry, I got your shirt wet" she giggled, "it's ok I have a bunch of other shirts" I chuckled, she put her head back on my shoulder and put her arms around my neck, "uh Draco?" "Mhm" "I've got something to tell you but don't be mad, ok?" She said, I totally got nervous, "u-um sure go ahead" I said "uh so after the breakup with me and him, I've started having feelings f-for you..." she said slowly, I was so surprised, I brought her onto my lap and said "how could a gorgeous girl like you have feelings for me" I chuckled, "because your cute" she giggled, I brought her closer to my face "I've loved you since you started dating zabini" I've finally confesses my feelings, next thing I know my lips and her lips are colliding together perfectly, god I can't believe this is happening, I smiled through the kiss and she felt it then she smiled, she put her legs around my waist, I then pick her up and set her down on my bed, "can we go to sleep" she said yawning "I was already planning on it" she got under the covers and I did to, she put her head in the crook of my neck and I started humming and playing with her hair, after 3 minutes I look down and she's already asleep, I grab my wand and close my window blinds, turn the lights off, and play the music I was humming on my piano, I put my wand down and kissed her forehead, "I love you cutie" I said, little did I know she was slightly awake when I said that, "I love you to handsome" she smiled and giggled, I chuckled then went to sleep, god I cant believe I finally got her, I will never ever hurt her and I can not wait to marry her and have kids.

A/N: Ok that was just to cute, anyways hopefully I did good 😊 and um 830 words