Pt 11. Sleepy Boys

Happy late new years everyone, the start of this year hasn't been to great for me, but writing this brought me a bit of comfort, so enyoy little Tommy yet again almost reveal his secret.

When I woke up it was only 5 in the morning, but u couldn't fall back asleep, so I guess 2 hours if sleep will have to do. I stare at the ceiling hoping that maybe I'll just slip back to sleep, I don't really want to stream MCC well on 2 hours of sleep, that's like a 3 hour stream, well MCC isn't for quite a bit, maybe I'll try to take a nap before that, anyways, looks like I'm gonna be drinking lots of coffee this morning, I mean, it's not like I haven't streamed on 2 hours of sleep before, but those ones I can just do a chill 1 hour stream, and now it's MCC day, and I have to drink coffee which is gonna give me this shaky feeling like overstimulation, and MCC already gives me that feeling to I'm gonna be off the rails during this stream, and then I'll end up tiring myself out and get all drowsy, just ughhh, this is so shit.

I decide not to drink any coffee until it's actually time for MCC, instead trying to fall asleep again, I didn't want to wake up this early or go to sleep that lateee. I decide to finally just get out of bed, then deciding to get on the practice server again, when I then saw Techno online, I debated spamming him to come practice with me, he was probably about to head to bed right now, but I quickly forgot about that thought as fuzziness overcame my tired clingy self, can't a boy just hang with one of his brothers at 6:30 in the morning. So yep, spamming Techno, answer please, am tired and want brother.

A call from Techno soon popped on my screen and I immediately answered
"hello tecnoo"
"hi Tommy
isn't it a bit early for you"
"nooo, isn't it a bit late for youu"
"Go to sleep Tommy"
"I can'ttttt, I've been trying to, cause a g rowing boy like me needs lots of sleep, but my stupid brain is mean and won't let me"
"Okay, well, why don't you get back in bed and we'll do MCC practice later today, or we'll tomorrow for me"
"I just told you dat I can't sleep technooo"
"You sound tired"
"I am tired, I'm tired and want to talk to you"
"Tommy why don't you get back into bed and instead call me on your phone, okay?"
"Mkay!"
I shut my pc back down then getting back into bed, I don't think Techno understand me, I said I was tired but brain is stupid, what does he not understand, I can't sleep, I just want to talk wif Techno.
I can Techno as soon as I get back under my covers,
"I'm backkk"
"Okay, now go to sleep"
"Technooooo, I cantttt, in really trying, and I did, I got 2 hours of sleep this morning, but now I can't go back to sleep, and I just want to talk to you, but your being mean and telling me to go away"
"Tommy, I'm not telling you to go away, but I can tell your very tired and I know if your this tired now you'll be even worse for MCC, but if you really can't sleep at all then we can just talk"
"See, now you get it, that why I messeged you in the first place, I couldn't sleep and wanted to talk to my brother, and now that's what we're doing!"
Techno let out a chuckle,
"Yeah that is what we're doing"
"Yup and now you have to tell me about your whole day, cause too tired to talk so you will talk lots for me"
Everything was too fuzzy to talk, words were getting confusing, but thats okay cause my big brother Technoblade is here to talk for me!
Techno let put a other chuckle,
"Okay kid"

Yep, they both end up falling asleep on call, they're just 2 sleepy boys.

Also, I decided SBI MCC team, just needed more SBI content, and Techno and Tommy content because I've been reading lots of bedrock duo fics, and again, happy new years!