Pt 4. Packing.

MCC was so was so hype, it's so cool to see how certain people work together, and all they're strategies.
But now I'm just gonna chill and write this part.

I'm eating lunch with my parents.

"Hey Tom's don't you think you should start preparing?" Dad says, as we eat our lunch together, it being a Saturday.

"Hmm?" I say.

"For in 2 weeks" Dad says.

"You should probably start to prepare now, your gonna be they're for a whole month, you still sure you wanna go?" Mom says.

What are they talking about?
In 2 weeks?
What's in 2 weeks?
For a whole month?
OH!
Oh my God, how did I forget, I'm going to be staying in Brighton, with Wilbur, Tubbo, Techno, and Phil!
AHHHHHH
I need to start preparing!

"Holy shit! I forgot about that, I need to start preparing!" I say.

"Please no Cursing at the table" Dad says.

"Oh sorry" I say.

As soon as lunch is over I go to my room to start preparing.

What do I even do to prepare?
What am I gonna take?
Oh God I'll be staying there for a month, I'll be staying in a house with Wilbur, Techno, Tubbo, and Phil for a whole month, well Tubbo will only be they're for a week, but just, oh my god.

There are so many things that could go wrong, I could slip into little space,
but what if they all are fine with that?
No. Doesn't matter, Bad Tommy, your a big man, they agreed to I'm because they believed you are mature enough, so you have to be mature!

But what if I forget, what if I forget where I am, disconnected from reality, what if I do that then have an anxiety attack infront of them. Then forget they are my friends, think of them as family, I mean, they are like family, but what if I forget they're not my real family.
What if I say something I'm not supposed to?
What if I mess up the vlog, say something unfunny, upset them.

It's fine. I can worry about that stuff later, I'll just decide what I'm going to take.
I wonder if they'll like my stickers too, my friends at school did, but Dad said it was childish.
I need to pack clothes.

Well atleast I won't have to worry about school since I'll be on Summer Break.

(I am now on Summer Break, so no school pog!)

What clothes should I pack?
I don't want anything childish, well first off, gonna pack my classic Tommyinnit shirt.

Hmm, well I'm gonna take my pc and that, but I'll maybe start packing all of that up next week.

(Okay but like what kind of things would you pack for a 1 month "vacation")

I wonder if they would be up to watch movies, like a family movie night or something.
What thing are we even gonna do.
Do I need my medication?
I haven't been taking my medication, the doctors said it was supposed to help with my anxiety and most likely help with my derealization, but it just makes my feel all drowsy and confused.
So I stoped taking my anxiolytic meds, but they might help on the trip, I don't want to embarrass myself infront of the others and have an anxiety attack, though it is bound to happen, seeing as it's gotten way worse, especially when streaming, sometimes I'll think Phil, Wilbur, and Techno are my actual family, and then I'll get too into the streaming, and start to stress out a bit.
So maybe I should take my meds, just incase, if I feel like I really need them, they'll be there.

Anyways, back to the clothing, hoodies maybe? I could take my Philza hoodie, I'm sure he'll be excited to see me wearing his merch, I mean, he sent it to me for free after all, and I just really like it, so guess I'm taking that too.

Why I it so hard to decide, it's just clothes, but I want take presentable clothes, I don't want to look ugly.
But I look ugly in everything, well, not really, I'm the world's most beautiful man.
Am I right chat?
Shut up.
Nopeity Nope Nope Nope.
Now I'm just being a prick, can't joke about talking to chat, nope, I'm gonna end up triggering something.
Ughhhhhh.
I don't want to decide what to pack, it's to hardddd.

No.
Now your acting immature Tommy.
Pull yourself together, it's just simple decisions, too harddd.
This is boringgg.

What if I call the others, I haven't talked to them in a while, well I texted Wil a good morning message today, but that doesn't count, maybe they could help me decide what to pack, they're probably packing to.
I don't know if they'll pick up though, well maybe Tubbo and Phil will, well Wilbur and Techno also might, but Tubbo and Phil are most likely to.

Yea I'll call them!

Maybe I'll write another part tonight about them chilling in vc if I don'tget bored, but I'm now gonna go paint.