Pt 5. Fun Calls!

After so much hesitating I finally finished this part, but yeah sorry if you where expecting this sooner, writers block really got to me, but wrote this now, so here!
Also, Happy Pride Month everyone!

I sit in a call with Tubbo, I rant to him about how I'm so excited for the trip and also very anxious.
But it's normal to be a bit anxious for something like this, though I feel like I'm gonna explode any second.

Tubbo says he already finished packing, and he doesn't plan on bringing his pc since he's only going to be there for the first week, which we don't plan to record anything the first week, just setting in and hang.

Phil then joins the call, like I expected, Phil and Tubbo aren't busy.

"Hey mate's what's up?" Phil says.

"Phil!" I say

"Hi Phil! We are just trying to figure out what Tommy should pack for the trip!" Tubbo says.

"What do you have so far?" Phil says.

"I have a shirt and a hoodie" I say.

"Well there's a start, now just choose about 6 t-shirts and about 5 more hoodies." Phil says.

"But it's so hard to choose Philll" I say.

"I know Tommy, but you still have like 2 whole weeks to choose, so don't stress yourself out mate" Phil says.

Wilbur then joins the call

"hello" Wilbur says.

"Willll, I don't know what to pack, can you help meee?" I say.

Wilbur laughs at that.

"Yes Tommy, and don't worry, I haven't even started packing yet so it's fine" Wilbur says.

We talk more, Tubbo spamming the chat, trying to get Techno to join the call.
He says he's busy eating breakfast or whatever, so we let him be.

Wilbur soon says he gonna go eat and maybe stream later tonight, ya know, just to get one more in before we go on the trip, Phil also then soon leaves to go eat lunch, which just leaves me and Tubbo in the call.

I tell Tubbo how I might do a chill stream sometime this week, he says I could stream after Wil, I think about it.
I mean I could, for this stream I just wanted to be open to chat, it doesn't even have to be on the main, I could stream on the alt, yeah, I'll ask Will later if he thinks it's a good idea.

I agree saying that I'll stream on my alt later if I'm not too tired, and we both then agree to go off to eat lunch.

I stare at my screen for a bit longer, deciding to check Twitter.
After scrolling for 30 minutes I start to see hate comments, people saying how annoying I am, people trying to cancel me and spread fake rumors.
I debate going to go eat of to continue scrolling, I mean sure there are hate comments, but there are also some awesome people saying how much they enjoyed the vlogs and everything.
I'm so glad people are enjoying them, I've been preferring to do more real life stuff with my friends then sitting in this room and playing games, it's just been so great, and those vlogs where only filmed two weeks ago, it feels like forever since I saw all my friends, that's why I'm so excited for this trip, it's gonna be so poggers.
Anyways I'm getting off track, I'm just gonna scrolling through Twitter for a bit longer.

It was way more then a bit, I probably should of stopped as soon as I saw those hate comments, all of the mean tweets, but now all I see are these tweets, I should just ignore them.
I try to ignore them, why do they act like they know me? They don't know me?
I'm not homophobic, I'm not racist, I'm not transphobic, but these other tweets, I'm not that ugly am I? Am I really that annoying and childish? What if they all decide to cancel the trip because I'm annoying, because I'm not mature enough.
What if they actually think I'm that ugly and cancel because they don't wanna be seen with me.
Do they think I'm racist and homophobic? I'm not, I promise I'm not! I try to be welcoming! I don't mean to tell people to die, it was just a joke, I apologized and said it was a joke.
Am I a bad person? Do they all think I'm a bad person? I don't mean to...
I just wanna make people happy, to make them laugh. Why do they expect me to be perfect? Am I supposed to be perfect?
This is to much...

"Ring Ring Ring"

Huh?

Oh.

My phone...

Who's calling me?

Eryn?

Haven't seen him in a while since we go to different colleges, but school ends this week, so maybe I'll be able to hang out with him more! Oh wait, I'm going on the trip, well I always have after the trip, does he even wanna hang out with me anymore?

I answer the phone

"Hey Tommy!" Eryn says.

"Eryn, Hello!" I say, oh god, it sound like I was crying, was I crying? Ughh, I need to stop being so sensitive.

"You okay Toms?" Eryn says.

I debate saying the truth or not, I mean, i guess I'm fine, I just saw some stupid tweets.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I say, my voice still sounded a bit shaky.

"Well me and Freddie where chatting and decided all tree of us should hang out, ya know, go to the beach or something. And you know we're always here if you need to talk to someone Toms" Eryn says.

They want to hang out? Does Eryn really mean that?

"Well I don't wanna bother you guys, you rea-" I say, Erin then interrupting me.

"Its fine Tommy, I miss hanging out with you, both me and Freddie want you to be happy" Eryn says.

Tommy's stream the other day gave me motivation to write this, so the next part is probably gonna be inspired by that stream.
Also got my second shot of the vaccine yesterday, got a bit of a fever from it, but glad that thing are starting to go back to normal with everyone getting vaccinated!