Pt 1. Stickers!

Btw, these are usually in Tommy's POV, so unless I say otherwise it's probably his POV.
I also have no idea how school in Europe work or even how college works, so just gonna try to do the best I can.

I wake up, opening my eyes, I went to sleep an hour ago and they're still yelling.
Only an hour of sleep...
Well could of been worse I guess, I mean 2 weeks ago there was 2 days where I didn't sleep. I probably need to fix my sleep schedule. Then I hear my alarm on my phone go off, why do I have my alarm on? I thought I turned it off for spring break. WAIT. Is today the end of spring break? It can't be right, it's only been 7 days, oh wait, it's already been a week, I didn't even stream all week, nooo. Ughhh this alarm is annoying, I then click dismiss on my phone.

I sit up, taking a sip of water from my bottle on my desk. I try not to look at my computer or camera, or just anything that has to do with Streaming and YouTube. I stare at my bed.
I then swing my legs so they will be touching the floor, but I then see all my streaming stuff, I get up and sit in my gaming chair, I sit there staring at the black screen, I felt like I needed to throw up, I should of just slept in the basement like I've been doing, but I had planned to stream last night and instead just fell asleep upstairs in my room.

This is real right?

There it was the thoughts.

Am I streaming?
I'm not streaming right?
Have I been streaming this whole time?

My breath get heavier and quicker.

Is this stream even real?
Why would someone like me be a popular streamer?

This isn't real?

My face feels wet.

Am I crying?
No no no, I can't be crying on stream.

I start talking, I don't know to who or to what. But I just know every single thought made me feel sicker.
So I got out of the chair and said "sorry, be right back chat!"
Chat?
Chat is real right?
I'm real right?
Everything looked so fake.
I held out my hands, it felt like I wasn't real, like a video game, like people were watching me.
I can't be fake.
No.
I don't want them all watching me.
Who's watching me?

Am I in my house?
This is my house right?
Where are my parents?

I felt dizzy, everything was blurry and dull.
So lifeless and colorless.

Everything felt so loud, yet so quiet.
I could hear muffled voices.
Mom? Dad?

Everything looked clear for a second as I tasted the taste of throw up in my throat, I ran down the stairs to the bathroom.
I think I heard someone say my name.

I felt someone or somethings hand touch my shoulder.
I was kneeling next to the toilet.

My throat hurt.

I felt another hand patting my back, and then yelling as both hands leave.

My vision started to clear, I was still hunched over the toilet, mom and dad where standing behind me fighting, who where they again?
I finished throwing up and sat next to the toilet, leaning against the shower/bathtub.

I look up at the 2 figures in front of me.
They're my family right?
Wait.
No.
I thought Phil, Techno, Wilbur, Tubbo, and Ranboo where my family.
That doesn't sound right either?
Aren't I supposed to hate some of those people?

But if those people in front of me are family, then why are they fighting?
Are they mad at me?

I felt my self slipping.
I felt all my worries slowly go away.
I wasn't slipping that young, only 8, but I was like twice that age so thats still young.

All of the bad thoughts slowly go away.
Just a scared little who doesn't understand why my parents are fighting.

Why are mom and Dad fighting?
I feel sick.
They seem upset.
Did I do something wrong?
"I'm sowwy..." I say
They stop yelling and look at me.
"Oh Tom's, are you okay?" Mom says.

"I dunno" I say.

"Talk clearer please Tommy" Mom says.

But it hard to talk clear...
But I big boy, I need Talk clearer to make mom n' dad proud!

"Sorry" I say.

"Its okay" Mom says.

Yay, I think I made her proud!

"Did you sleep in your room tonight?" Dad says

"Maybe" I say

"Tommy that's not good for you, your ruining your mental health".

Me, Mom and Dad have a nice talk for a while.
Messed up on some words a bit tho.
But I tried my best.

I sit at the kitchen table, then I look over to the sink they're is a broken glass with water on the floor.

Did Mom and Dad do dat?
I hope none of them got hurt.
Mom then places a plate of food infront of me, an omelet with some strawberry on the side, and a banana.
Ooo, and a cookie! I don't want other stuff...
I just want cookie. I doubt haveee to eat the other things.
I pick up the cookie.
Yummy cookie.
I take a bite, and soon I finish the cookie. I then stair at the rest of the food and push it away, then trying to stand up, but the dad says "Eat the rest of your food Tom's"
I slowly sit myself back down, I look at my food then saying "nuu"
"Stop acting like a child Tommy, eat your food" Mom says.
I shake my head no.

After going back and forth Mom and Dad finally decided to just let me not eat.

I then go down to the basement, which I've been slowly making my room and get dressed into some blue jeans and a yellow n' red sweater that reminded me of Wilbur.
My Mom then brings a package down.
I open it.
Stickers!
I had ordered 10 stickers and just a bunch of stickers, both the bracelets and stickers were very colorful and bright.
I put 2 bracelets on each wrist and put the rest back inside the box.
I then look at the stickers.
They're all so pretty and happy.
I took out a sheet of stickers, they're where 60 smiley faces in rows of ten, each row different colors of the rainbow.
I take one yellow and one purple and put then on my hand.

I get ready to leave the house, putting on my blue jacket, nuuu, it covers my bracelets and stickers.
It's okay, I can take it off at school, it's just a bit cold out.
I then toss my bag over my shoulder and put the sheet of stickers in it.

On the way to school I got asked for 4 pictures.
1 before I got on the bus, another on the bus, and then the other 2 the rest of the way there.

As soon as I got to school I took my jacket off.

During my first class we watched everyone's videos on a project we did.
The project was to edit a boring a video and try to make it exciting.
So things like, adding music to the background, colorful subtitles, sound effects, and yea, just things like that.
I liked this project, it was very fun to do.

During that time I ended up slipping more into little space and to 7 instead of 8.
Then in the next class I slipped out of little space.

During lunch break I show my friends, Jax, Frankie, and Leo my stickers.
Jax asked to see them, he then took one off and then sticker it at the tip of my nose, I giggled at that, I think he likes the stickers.
I then got a sticker and sticker one on his nose too.
We messed around more, Frankie then sticking one on my cheek, I giggled at that too, I had slipped into little space, I was now 5.

I've never mentioned that I was a little to these friends but when ever in in little space they seem to treat me like a child, which is good, I'm setting sure one of them knew what little space was and ended up explaining it to the others, but they aren't rude about it, so thats good.

Leo also later sticks a sticker on my face too. I also end up sticker a sticker on each persons face, he he, my friends are so funny.

They all seemed to like the stickers. :D