Pt 8. Biggest Boy!

I've had this in drafts for a while and haven't been able to write because of writers block, so you guys can get this short chapter since I haven't posted in a month!

"Hello Puffy" Eret says.

"Hello again Eret, oh, and hi Tommy!" Puffy says

I was scared bit nervous about speaking to Puffy, but Eret was fine with it, and Puffy is really nice so she also probably fine with it
"Hii Puffy!" I say
"How are youuu? Have you done anything fun today?" I continue on, soon forgetting I felt nervous in the first place.

"I'm doing good, I was just planning a lore stream with Eret earlier, how about you?" Puffy says,

that's cool, I haven't done lore in a while, or have I? I dunno.
"Thats cool! Umm, I'm also good! Was jus practicing for MCC earliew!" I say.

"And you also were gonna tell Puffy something?" Eret says,

oh, I twas going to tell Puffy about how I'm little!
Mmm, but I don wanna, what if she make fun of me, she came to talk to Eret not to me, I probably annoying both of them.
"Nu" I say a bit shyly,

"Oh that's okay Tommy, you don't have to" Eret say.

But I wannaaa, m just scared, I'll just tell her, not my fault if she's a meant about it.
"Nu, I tell Puffy, m little, like um, age regresser" I say in a bit of a whisper.

"Oh really? thanks for trusting to tell me this Tommy, and don't worry I'm completely fine with it, it's just a bit surprising, since your whole bit is that your a big man" Puffy says, oh Puffy not meanie, that's good, Puffy fine with it!

And I am big man, just bit smaller.
"I am big man Puffy, accually no, I'm a big boy! Just like Eret said last time! right Eret?"

Both Puffy and Eret chuckled

"Yes Tommy, a very big boy" Eret says.

"Seeee Puffy, I'm even better than a big man, a big boy, I'm just that cool and awesome!" I Say

"Aww, yes Tommy you are the biggest boy" Puffy said as Tommy then continued to go on about how awesome he was, and how he thought Puffy and Eret were very cool.

Tommy gets caregivers? Pog!
But yeah, been struggling with school and motivation, so been wanting to write angst instead of wholesomeness, so next chapter might be angst.