𝟎𝟑𝟒; sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ʏᴜʟᴇ

Начните с самого начала

"Serpentarius, explain yourself." Elias said.

"This is neither the time nor place." Was Ophiuchus's answer.

"Fine, we will have a talk about this later." She glared at him.

"Damn she has balls to do that."

Meanwhile Daphne, Theo, and Blaise, were all still trying to process everything. Silas turned his attention to them.

"Merry meet." He began snapping them out of their trance. "Silas Mikhail Nikolaev, ward of the House of Lestrange." He then nudged Elias, whom glared at him. "Elias Vasilisa Nikolaev, ward of the House of Lestrange."

This raised a few questions.

They introduced themselves as a ward.

Makes them wonder how close they are for Ophiuchus to make them his ward.

"Daphne Étoile Greengrass, Heiress of the House of Greengrass." Her pale eyes studying the twins who wore Dumstrang uniforms.

"Theodore William Nott, Heir to the House
of Nott."

"Blaise Giovanni Zabini, Heir to the House
of Zabini."

"It was lovely meeting you all. I'm afraid we have to cut this meeting short. We have things to do." Silas said.

"Lets go." Silas grabbed both Ophiuchus and Elias and apprated them and Ophiuchus's luggage, leaving the trio behind.

The screen then showed the twins and Ophiuchus in Lestrange Manor.

"Serpentarius, are you serious?!" Elias exclaimed loudly.

Before Sirius can even make the overused joke, Remus slapped his hand over his mouth. "No."

"No, that is my disowned uncle." Was his nonchalant reply.

"Hahaha." Many laughed at his response.

While Sirius was getting mixed feelings.

"You know what she means." Silas stepped in. "Explain why does that Greengrass girl look just like Calytrix?" He asked.

The audience then thought back to Calytrix, and agreed they do look alike, especially in the eyes.

"You have to move on! Do you hang around her because you pretend she is her? Or are you trying to replace Calytrix...?"

"Oh shit- she didn't..!"

Ophiuchus then looked at Elias coldly.

Elias didn't back down.

"I love her, damn."

She glared just as cold as him.

"Oh double damn."

While Silas just sighed.

Ophiuchus taught them almost everything they know, the various different forms of magic, weapons, martial arts, tactics, languages, diplomacy, torture, manipulation, cultural histories, advanced warfare techniques, and most sets of formal etiquette used around the world, anything that they may need to take their place by his side.

Everyone blinked a few times.

Just what the fuck is, Ophiuchus doing?

Is he trying to have his own personal assassins?

Despite being identical in terms of looks, cores and abilities, they are vastly different.

Elias was a master of the blade, and most other fighting styles. She is swift and cunning in battle. Always finishing her matches with profound efficiency.