Heaven knew Daloni like the back of her hand. She knew he needed a nap to rekindle himself.

"Well go back to playing." Heaven said. "Wait let me put your hair up." She added.

Daloni had grown all of his hair back. He still went to his cancer treatments but they were less aggressive and invasive of his hair growth. Daloni had long silky curls, that he never like to get combed.

After Heaven put his hair in a boy bun, Daloni had changed his mind and climbed in her lap. He rested his head on her chest while his hand played with her shirt. Heaven knew that he was about to be out.

Jayda entered the living room half tipsy, going to the music phone that she had. She turned on a song that her, her daughter, Heaven, and Nevaeh knew like the back of their hand.

When the beat started on cue, Nevaeh and Angel ran in the house and put their hands on their hips.

My Bubblegum by Rasheeda blared through the speakers, getting everyone's attention.

"The type of girl you wanna chew all in my bubblegum." Nevaeh yelled, making Zylin's head snap in her direction.

"I'm the type of girl you wanna chew all in my bubblegum." Angel, Jayda's daughter yelled behind Nevaeh.

"I'm the type of girl you wanna take to ya mama house, t-t-take to ya mama house." Jayda sang, with her cup in her hand.

"Yep, the Georgia Peach and I'm back again, it's time to do the damn thing better tell your friends. First things first, I sheeda, mess round with no man who won't eat her." Heaven yelled singing the first verse, trying her best to dance with Daloni in her arms.

"It's time to get it straight, these suckers round here tripping, you know you do it boy, so go on keep it pimping. I got that juicy fruit, certified bubble yum. He going down, chewin on my bubble gum."

Jayda's babydaddy unplugged the speakers and mugged her. "Angel you gone let yo mama get you a nice ass whooping." Making everyone in the room chuckle.

"Nevaeh gone get one too, if she say bubble gum again." Zylin mugged.

"But daddy it's not a bad song." Nevaeh frowned. Nevaeh nor Angel knew what the song meant, they just liked singing it with their moms.

"Go play Nevaeh." Zylin stated, giving her a look meaning get out of his face.

"It's always the niggas that's hating." Jayda frowned. Her vibe was now kilt. Heaven chuckled, getting pulled down by her jeans on the couch.

"Don't let Rasheeda get you bent over." He whispered in her ear, making Heaven's face flush red.

"So Zylin, when you started letting Vaeh sing songs like that?" Cadence instigated, crossing her legs over one another.

Heaven immediately was on high alert when Cadence called Zylin by his full name. Usually she was the only person who did it. Jayda even called Zylin, Zy.

"What you talking about?" Zylin asked.

"I'm just saying every since you got with her, you been acting different with the family." Cadence shrugged.

Some of Jayda's cousins started whispering. "But she not even real family." Cadence wasn't their family by blood, only because they all knew each other for a really long time.

"How he been acting different?" Jayda asked, now intrigued to what Cadence was about to say.

"Every since they got together he been acting different with all of us. I just don't get it." Cadence replied.