the other girl p2 - Max Verstappen.

I met you again during the charity event in Monte Carlo. I was surprised that she wasn't with you. She always seemed to like to accompany you on evenings like this. In fact, she loved to accompany you to any evenings where there were journalists. I wonder, did she know how much you hated things like this? It's not like you're an unwilling person. You simply like your privacy.

Suddenly seeing you there took me by surprise. I got used to watching you on the TV only. Staring at you felt wrong - it felt like I was spying on you. Then you suddenly turned around to face me. Our eyes met from across the room, and I saw you were taken aback by my presence as well. I raised my hand hesitantly and waved at you. Surprisingly, you returned the gesture of greeting.

You were looking at me, and I noticed that your eyes looked dull. It was probably because of the jetlag. You needed to be tired, but we both knew the drill.

"Hey," you greeted me.

"Hey. I didn't know you'd be here," I said because I was indeed surprised by your appearance.

"Yeah, I'm here because of sponsors. I'm not surprised that you're here. Are you still donating that much as you used to?" you asked me hesitantly. You know how important this is to me, and you know that your question may upset me.

"Yeah, they need that money more than I do." There are times when I feel guilty for getting so much money just because I'm doing what I love. I'm just flying around the world and playing tennis. I don't deserve to make that much money.

The evening was suddenly smoother when you were next to my side. We were talking and laughing like in the old days. I craved you the whole evening, but  I didn't dare to kiss you nor do anything else. Did I want to? For sure, I was craving you. I was craving another girl's man, the girl that was young, glamorous, and determined. A lovely selfless person. She was the reason why I felt ashamed of thinking about getting back together with you. I didn't want to be hated, but at the same time, I knew there was tension between the two of us.

Suddenly you mentioned that Kelly went to France because she had a shooting there. I remember us drinking champagne and one or two shots. When we were leaving, we were in a mood. We were drinking, but not enough to have from the whole evening just a blur. We were completely aware of our actions. Neither of us could blame alcohol. We ended up wandering around Monte-Carlo to 4 in the morning. Dancing, laughing until one moment - when our eyes met. It felt like the world had stopped for a second. At that moment, for the first time in the whole night, I could really appreciate your beauty. The moonlight was reflecting in your eyes. Your face was worthy of sin under the streetlights. A white shirt with rolled-up sleeves made you pulchritudinous. God, I was desperate.

"Are you gonna kiss me?" I asked you, still staring into your eyes. You opened your mouth to answer but quickly closed it again without saying a single word. I could tell you were out of breath. You were desperate to connect our lips, so was I.

"You got me falling for you once again, and I kinda want to," I admitted when I registered that you probably wouldn't respond to my previous question. I didn't mind it in the slightest.

"When you're close to me, I can't breathe," you confessed. Your eyes were wandering all over my body, which was covered only by a little black dress. It was showing too much skin, and I was acquainted with that. It wasn't my intention to seduce you, but I wasn't against it. So, I took a step closer to you. I joined my hands behind your neck, and suddenly our bodies were touching. They were pinned on each other.

"Are you feeling this too?" I whispered, giving you a little innocent smile. My mind was notifying me how dishonourable it was towards Kelly, but I couldn't resist. I coveted you.