it's not what it looks like - Arthur Leclerc.

"Oh, Arthur," you moaned when your boyfriend was placing wet kisses on your neck. You were together at his parents' house in Monaco since his parents were on holiday in Greece. Both of his brothers weren't in Monaco as well, so you didn't have to be afraid that somebody would find out about your secret affair.

"Are you ready for another round?" he said alluringly. You were sitting on a kitchen counter, and Arthur was standing between your legs. The only thing that was covering you was Arthur's t-shirt. A few giggles escaped your mouth when he kissed you on the corner of the mouth.

When Arthur was about to undress you, you noticed Charles standing in the doorframe with shock in his eyes.

"Charlie, it's not what it looks like," you said and pushed Arthur aside in order to walk to Charles, but as soon as your feet reached the floor, Charles collected himself from his shock and started rushing from the apartment.

"Fuck," you exclaimed when you heard how he slammed the door.

"Well, yeah, fuck," Arthur expressed his feelings as well. "What was he doing here anyway? He should be in Maranello till Wednesday," he said, but you already knew that. You two should go play golf together on Thursday. You were already preparing yourself on telling him that you date his younger brother, but it was hard for you. A year ago, Charles expressed his feelings towards you, and you rejected him because you already dated Arthur. You didn't want to upset him by announcing that you date Arthur because you were worried it'd ruin your friendship.

"He hates us now," you put your face into your hand from sadness. When the first sob left your throat, Arthur was quick to hug you and placed a kiss on top of your head.

"It's a shock for him. He needs some time, but he could never hate you, not you." Arthur knew that Charles fancied you when you were little, but now he couldn't hate you because you two were inseparable friends.

You were so close to telling Arthur about Charles' feelings, but you keep your mouth shut. "I know he has a kind soul. I didn't want to hurt him."

---

It took some time before Charles finally agreed on meeting you at your spot. He didn't sound that angry through the texts. Perhaps Arthur was right, and Charles won't be mad at you two.

"Why wouldn't you tell me about it?" Charles sounded annoyed. You used to tell each other everything.

"I was afraid that it'd ruin our friendship. I didn't want to hurt your feelings even more," you whispered. Your words almost got lost in the wind. You two were sitting at the beach on your favourite spot.

"You can never ruin this friendship. We'll be friends forever." Charles said with a smile on his lips. "And about my feelings...I indeed felt something for you, but I'm actually seeing one girl. We met a few weeks back, so it's fresh. Talking about this, how long are you with Arthur?" He was about to tell you about the beginning of his relationship with Charlotte, but before he could, he saw you making out with his brother.

"A little over a year," you admitted with scarlet cheeks. It was the best year of your life. Arthur treated you like a princess, and you were happier than ever before.

"So when I confessed you two were...?" Charles was looking at his shoes when he was asking you this question.

"Yeah," you agreed quickly to make it less embarrassing for older Leclerc.

"Does he know?" Another question came from his lips.

"I didn't tell him. It's our secret."

"Thank you. I just never see it coming, you know? You two always looked just like friends," Charles admitted.

"Well, you were away quite a lot last winter, and I was looking for someone to go skiing with. Arthur was at that time planing trip to the mountains with his friends, so I tagged along. We were two days in when he asked me to teach him how to snowboard. So we went together to the ski slope, and we were on the ground every five minutes. He's horrendous at it, but we were laughing so hard. He was joking around, making me feel comfortable and appreciated. It was one of my best times in a while, and when he tried to kiss me, and yeah, I couldn't resist." Memories of the Alps immediately appeared in your head. It was one of the best weeks of your life.

"Oh, that bastard. I knew something happened there. When he came back, he had that stupid smile on his face. He told me it was because they caught good weather for skiing, and the snow was excellent," Charles began to laugh. He was so happy for his younger sibling.

♥︎daily reminder♥︎