Introduction

A/n: Hii Guys This is my first ff. So I have some grammar mistakes too. So let me tell you the character

1. Y/n:Her age is 16. Studying in the topmost school in Korea. Her mother is CEO of Park Enterprise she doesn't have a father he died when y/n was 10 years old and she is so innocent and cute.

Bts introduction

2. Namjoon:The badass gang boss
Many are terrified of him for his amazing intellect and powerful voice. He conducts and plans all attacks and crimes and he rarely fails to get him and his gang out of trouble. The other members respect him a whole lot as he is the one who keeps them going and strong as a group.

3. Jin:Frightening beauty
Many only see him for his looks but his potential lies deep down in how he helps the gang. He keeps them together and takes care of every one of them. His role in the group is crucial but his skills are yet to be recognized by many.

4. Suga: Silent but deadly
Everyone is intimidated by him. He may be quiet a lot but that is just another reason why many are scared of him. He is the scariest member of the gang, and someone who is even scarier is his alter-ego a powerful but angry persona he sometimes carries that has everyone shaking in fear.

5. J-hope:Underestimated criminal
Many people, even his gang sometimes, underestimate him to be someone who is only cheerful and excited all the time but his combat skills are unmatched compared to the other members. He is considered one of the best fighters in criminal history and his power is amazing.

6. Jimin:Manipulative Charmer
He effortlessly charms others to do what he pleases and many are caught off-guard by his magnetic attractiveness. He can be the most alluring man but will intimidate you when he needs to.

7. Tae:Mysterious Danger
No one knows for sure what goes through his head or what he is thinking. He is a complete mystery to the public. Many, though, fall instantly for his handsome but sharp gaze. A closed book, who fights for what he thinks needs to happen.

8. Jungkook:Intimidating Youngest
He may be the youngest but that doesn't mean anything. His undoubted strength is enough to make anyone scared. He is known to be almost good at anything and his loyalty to the gang could never be broken. Terrifying to many, indeed.

Bts is a gang title for outer world but Nightmare is their gang name for the underworld. They are also Mafia kings in the mafia world but they are rude, angry and arrogant. They are heartless humans.