Again*****

Pecking me lightly in his embrace, he then kneels on the bed and drops me softly, keeping himself over me.

I am mesmerised by his beauty as he's now looking at me, dragging his fingers through my still damp hair and he kisses me voluptuously. His lips are so soft. I kiss him back, I don't want to stop.

I feel like I will soon have to return him to Bangtan but I want to keep him. He's so delicious, strong, tender, forceful. He's perfect.

What am I saying?!

My fingers drag across his smooth back and I smile in our make out session.

"What?" He asks curiously but amused by my silliness.

"I... I just can't believe it."

"You can't believe what? My skills?" He says now laying next to me, holding his head on his hand as I mirror him.

"I mean! Yeah! That was amazing!" He laughs shyly. "Oh no! Don't play the cute card after what just happened. Who was that? Who was that dark, raw, forceful, animalistic man?"

"My alter ego. And by the way don't play innocent either!"

"What do you mean?"

"'Choke me'?" He says raising an eyebrow and caressing my back, letting his hand wander smoothly along my side. His soft touch feels amazing.

"Ah... yeah..."

"Is that a kink?"

"I... don't know where that came from. I've never done it before but when you took me so forcefully, it just felt right."

"I was worried to hurt you but you seemed to enjoy it so..." His eyes travel along my neck but his silence tell me that it was not strong enough to mark me.

"No, that was perfect."

He pulls me closer to him and kisses me again.

"You're so sexy." He says caressing my lower back and my ass. I pull away from him so that I can admire his stunning features and he smiles at me. The back of his fingers caresses smoothly to top part of my breast. "Your skin is so soft." What is he doing to me? I'm starting to get turned on again. Was I ever not to be honest? He leans closer again and kisses me with more intent. Now grabbing my ass, he pulls me against his crotch, his breathing and mine getting heavier. "I wanna hear you moan again." He whispers to my ear.

"Jungkook. We just..." He licks my earlobe, breathing out. God...

"I can't help it. I wanna do it again. You're just too tempting." He says now kissing my neck, climbing over me.

What can I say to that? I don't think I can resist either seeing that I am already excited by his constant attention.

He suddenly stops trailing kissing down my chest and lifts his head, staring at me with round eyes.

"Condoms! Shit!!"

"I have some."

"You do?" He raises an eyebrow probably wondering why I'd take condoms seeing that I am alone in this house.

"Well... it was supposed to be a goodbye weekend so..."

"You little perv' had planned to shag all weekend, eh?" He says teasingly.

"Aren't you glad I had though?"

"Ecstatic. Where are they?" He asks springing off the bed.

"My b..." I stop, staring at his already erect shaft.

"Where?" He turns to me noticing where I'm looking. "Oh! Told you. You're just turn me on." He smiles, his hand rubbing the back of his head. Wow. He's really built like a Roman statue.