Q/A's

Suprise? it is! 
I had made this draft long ago and never planned on publishing it...and I still can't get over the fact that this book has ended, so I thought why not just publish it?
So here is your Q/A, hope you like it! ❥

~

Why is the book's name 'Dealing With You'?

Well, in the story of how the boys deal with Jisoo's and their own problems. Dealing with and helping with her, they saved her and found themselves, someone, to love and get love from.

Did you plan any other ending?

No, I think...I had many silly endings in mind, which was very laughable at but I think this was the best ending I could give this book.

Who do the members end up with within the end [other than Sookook]?

Jimin and Taehyung end up together, Hobi and Min Haneul gets together, Lisa and Bambam, Jin, Yoongi, and Namjoon are yet to find love.

How do things end with Lisa and Bambam?

They realized their mistake, then they in guilt till they got Jisoo's apology. Talking to each other about their problems, Lisa and Bambam found out they like each other, then they ended up together.

If not Jungkook, who would have been the male protagonist?

It would have either been Jimin or Taehyung, cause they were very close to Jisoo and in the first few chapters, we could see Jimin showing interest in Jisoo.

Did you plan on ending the book sad?

Yes, in fact, I did. Among the set of few endings I had in mind, there was a sad ending, but the book had come a long way, and giving a sad ending would have just killed the spark of the book.

Any tips you wanna give me to keep in mind when writing a book?

Just believe in your style of writing, read other books you will get the flow. And Anna your book is amazing, you're doing amazing!!💖

🎉 You've finished reading ✓ 𝙳𝙴𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝚈𝙾𝚄 ᶜᵒᵐᵖᵉᵗᵉᵈ 🎉