Back?

After the messy fight, the trio ignored each other for the rest of the afternoon. It was evening now and Taehyung and Jungkook were heading to Jisoo's parent's house because they had something important to tell them. "Boys where are you going! I thought we would our vsookook bonding time!" Jisoo whined looking at the boys getting dressed up "we have some important work we will come to you later" Jungkook said while tying his shoelace "what is so important!!" she hissed "boys' stuff" Tae shrugged "what? That's ridiculous you both never do boy stuff together, or wait are you both going to strip club!" Jisoo questioned with wide eyes "eww no!" they disagreed and Jisoo scoffed in annoyance "I will get to know what you both are up to soon" she said with a deadly tone and they gulped in fear. "Okay, Chu we are going" Tae announced "Bye~" Jungkook sang cutely "whatever" she rolled her eyes and left to the other boys.

"Oppa..." she said pouting "oh Jisoo what happened?" Hobi asked "those dickheads left me alone! We were supposed to hang out but they bailed on me!" she sighed sadly "oh they told me they had some important work" Jimin added "yeah you think I care" she hissed "Damn, Soo don't go angry mode on us" Namjoon exclaimed and the rest laughed. "Maybe we all can go out and hang out!" Jin suggested "no please I want to slee-" "Sure let's go!" Jisoo cut him happily "Then get ready we will leave in half an hour" Jin announced and they left to dress.

"Where are we going?" Jimin asked "I don't know" Jisoo answered and look to the elders for an answer "the park" Suga answer with his eyes closed trying to find a comfortable place in the car "sound fun" Jisoo beamed "it is fun," Jin said while driving "Hyung why can't you let me drive?" Namjoon questioned "because to don't have a license," Jin asked shortly "I can practice driving then I'll get a license" Joon stated "why can't Joonie Oppa drive?' Jisoo questioned "oh...don't remind me" Hobi shivered in fear "what happened?" she questioned again "simple, he breaks things and he is clumsy" Suga replied with a bored tone "oh that's not it, one-day Hobi told he will help Namjoon Hyung practice driving..." Jimin started "he was a minute close to death" Jin completed "and after that Namjoon Hyung is never allowed to drive," Hobi said "oh my" Jisoo was shocked "I know" Namjoon sighed.

⇢✣⇠

"Oh god, it feels so nice there!" Jisoo beamed as she looks at the trees surrounding them "nature's beauty" Namjoon stated smiling "let's walk for like an hour and then go eat something?" Jin questioned "yes!" the rest cheered.

 "Oppa! I am tired!" Jisoo whined they have been walking around for the past 1 and a half hour now only because of Namjoon who was so interested in nature, he even was talking to a freaking frog. "You said we will walk for one hour, and it's 1 and a half now!" Jimin joined the whining "I am hungry!" Hobi pouted "this is taking too my energy from me" Suga sighed "yah! Namjoon, let's go back the kids are tired" Jin said Namjoon "But Hy-" "no now!" the eldest cut him "come on let's head to the food stalls now" Jin announced, "oh thank god!" "At last!" "Food!!" they cheered and ran to the food stall "aish these kids" Jin shook his head laughing.

"Oh, my is that, Kim Jisoo?" "Yeah, why is the ice queen with these people?" "Damn she is so pretty!" People whispered as the group reached the food stalls "Sooya looks like you have fangirls" Jimin smirked looking at them, Jisoo just sighed. "Do you guys want ice cream?" Jisoo asked, "my treat" she added before they could answer "hell ya!" "This day gets better and better!" "Thank you, pretty Chu," "let's go!" they beamed and Jisoo smiled brightly seeing the so happy, 'Jungkook and Tae would have enjoyed this.' They got their ice creams and now they are walking back to the car.

"Jisoo? Princess?" a manly voice called from behind, the boys turned back to be greeted by a tall, handsome, man while Jisoo was frozen in shock, she dropped her ice-cream

"N-No" she shook her head vigorously and ran away.

⇢✣⇠⇢✣⇠⇢✣⇠⇢✣⇠

Jungkook and Taehyung just reached Jisoo's parent's mansion "Damn it has been a long time since we have come here," Tae said looking around "true, we used to come here always before" Jungkook smiled, "Oh Kids thank god you're here" Jisoo's mom beamed "Eomma!" Tae chirped and hugged her and then to their Appa "good evening" Jungkook said with a straight face "evening son" Appa greeted smiling, "you want anything to eat sweeties? Biscuits? Banana milk? Candies?" Eomma questioned, "you called us for something important?" Jungkook went straight to the point without wasting time "oh...umm...yeah...sit down" the older man said a bit taken back by Jungkook's cold behavior, Jungkook's eyes softened while seeing his role model Appa struggling 'even though I hate you, I can't stop loving you both' he thought and sighed "Eomma I want to usual" Jungkook smiled at them, "Oh my, sure honey I will get it!" Eomma chirped happily, it's been a long since he smiled at them or called her 'Eomma'.

"Now let's get talking," Appa said with a strict voice and both the younger boys straightened their posture and looked at the man attentively telling him to start "He is back" the elderly sighed, and the younger two were blank, shook, and registering what he just said "wha-

RING' RING' RING'

"Hello?"

"- - - - -"

"WHAT! OH CRAP!!"

"- - - - -"

-Line-cut-