Sleepover

The group is now getting ready to leave, "Kids come to visit us soon" Dara said sadly "of course Eomma" Tae said and kissed her forehead "Kookie see you soon" Mrs. Jeon asked "and Sooya, eat well you look so thin" she complained and the brunette nodded sadly and kissed both her mothers goodbye. "my daughter come back soon, okay?" Ji-Yong said smiling, Jisoo could see the sadness in his eyes "Appa, I will come back soon, don't cry" she pouted "I am not crying!" he disagreed and removed the tears from his eyes "Stay safe daughter" Mr. Jeon said patting her shoulder, and she hugged him. "Boys have fun, and stay safe," Dara said the seven boys, "take good care of my daughter," Ji-Yong said to them and they nodded. "Goodbye guys, I will come back soon," Jisoo said to the four elders and went into the car, Jungkook and Tae waved goodbye from the car.

"Oh no, from tomorrow we have to go back to school!" Jimin whined and the rest laughed. "see, we will reach Seoul in 3 hours, and we still have time, so maybe we can go to the Hans river?" Namjoon asked "that's a good idea" "it's been long since I went there" "sure!" they commented agreeing, "then off to Hans!" Jungkook beamed and pressed the gas pedal harder.

"Kids, what did the traffic light tell the car?" Jin asked "huh?" "what?" "I don't know", "turn your head while I am changing!" he answered followed by his iconic windshield wiper laughter, "Not again" Hobi whined, while Jisoo was laughing hard.

"What is called when a short person waves at you?" "Hyung don't you dar-" Jimin said annoyed "a MICRO-wave" he laughed out.

"What does a drunk woman tell the man?" "I like this" Namjoon said smirking, "Ahh!" he got hit by a newspaper "this is for you pervert mind," Jin said and folded the newspaper "I wonder, how he always has a newspaper!" Jungkook said astonished while Jin just smirked. "well back to my question? Answers?" he asked, the rest shook their head, no. "Alcohol-you later" he laughed, and the rest lost their will to live "I am confused which is worse your joke or your face," Suga said sassily "oh please! I am worldwide handsome Jin, you know?" he said showing his face to them "I really don't and I am not interested also" Suga replied "the disrespect" Jin dramatically wiped his tears.

 "Alcohol-you later" he laughed, and the rest lost their will to live "I am confused which is worse your joke or your face," Suga said sassily "oh please! I am worldwide handsome Jin, you know?" he said showing his face to them "I really don't and...

"Next one!" the eldest beamed "no!" they grunt "7.4 billion people on earth and you chose us to tell this joke?" Jisoo now said, even though she was a fan of his jokes, an entire hour of it was too much for her to handle. "I tell you guys the jokes because I love you all!" Jin reasoned "what a new way of showing love by making jokes that hurts me like a knife" Jungkook sarcastically said and the rest laughed at the pouting Jin.

⇢✣⇠⇢✣⇠⇢✣⇠

"Wahh" Jisoo smiled closing her eyes, taking a deep breath. "It's beautiful" Tae smiled looking at the scenery. It was already night, and water from the river was glittering under the stars and the moonlight.

All the others were running around, enjoying the beauty, talking while Jisoo stood close to the river, feeling the calmness and the beauty of the place. "Noona?" Jungkook called out, he stood next to her with his eyes stuck at the light waves. "hmm?" "your okay?" "never better" she smiled, he looked at her eyes they were sparkling under the light. They both did not speak a word, just enjoying their company. They communicated through the silence.

"Kook? you know that the sky never meets the sea" she broke the silence "Huh?" "I said, the sky never meets the sea" she repeated, "oh... it's true" he smiled as he realized, "but, we hu-" she was cut by Tae shouting, he running with an angry Jimin behind him.

"Give me the dumpling back!" he shouting running "No! It's mine!" Tae replied dodging him "you're selfish!" "your greedy" "and you both unreasonable!" Jin said in between. "what happened?" Jisoo asked, looking at her best friend and Jimin pouting. "they are fighting over dumplings" Jin said annoyed "Again!" Hobi added, "Aish, you boys are so kiddish!" Jisoo said massaging her temples "but! He took the last dumpling!" "it's my mine!" "your name is not written in it!" Jimin hissed "your Short!" Tae smirked, "and you're dumb!" "Jimin you got no jams" Namjoon added, Jungkook, Hobi, and Jisoo snorted and laughter followed by the rest.

All the eight of them were sitting on the grass now, "Jisoo?" Namjoon called out "yes?" "Tomorrow we will be leaving," he said, Jisoo's heart clenched "oh..." she was upset. "don't worry chu, we will meet in school!" Jimin said trying to reduce the tension "wait a minute" she said and got for her place and walked away "Hyung we will miss you" Jungkook said sadly "me! me too!" Tae said pouting.

"oh well, I talked to Eomma and if you guys don't want to move you don't have to" Jisoo stated from behind "oh! holy you scared us!" Hobi said with his hands on his chest "hehe, so what do you guys think?" Jisoo raised her eyebrow "Well if you have no problem" Namjoon started "of course I have no problem, I freaking talking to Eomma only for this!" she reasoned "will you stay?" Tae said with puppy eyes "we will" Jin smiled sincerely "Yaay!" Jisoo beamed and ran to hug them. "wait! How did you?" Jimin asked "it was a piece of cake" Jisoo shrugged, and the boys wondered how much power she had over the school.

"Let's go home?" Tae said yawning, and they all agreed. "Noona, can I sleep over, today?" Jungkook asked Jisoo, she really wanted him to stay over but Lisa's face popped up in her mind, she felt uneasy which was not unnoticed by the boys. "A-Actually me and Jisoo are having a sleepover!" Jimin excused "What!?" Jungkook asked with a hint of jealousy "y-yeah" Jisoo answered awkwardly "oh...okay then, enjoy your sleepover" Jungkook forced a smile.

'I am sorry kook, but this is for you' Jisoo eyes softened seeing Jungkook so....uneasily.

⇢✣⇠⇢✣⇠⇢✣⇠

"I am not sleeping on the couch!" "then the floor will do" Jisoo smirked at the Jimin "yah! I helped you and you return the favor like this!" Jimin said pointing at the pillow and blanket on the ground. "What am I supposed to do? Let you sleep with me!?" Jisoo asked "yeah! I won't touch you don't worry!" Jimin exclaimed putting his hand up. "Aish, this is hard!" Jisoo whined "well at least I helped you" Jimin shrugged and sat on the bed "thank you, but you should have given a better excuse!" "I told what I could!" he crossed his armed on his chest and pouted, Click! "aww, you look cute!" Jisoo beamed looking at the photo "what? You took a photo of me! without my permission!" Jimin asked "sorry! But you look adorable" Jisoo chirped and showed him the photo. "it's not my mistake I as so adorable" Jimin proudly said flipping his hair "Geesh, so cocky" she mutter "I heard that" "okay~" she sheepishly smiled and walked to her desk.

"What are you doing?" Jimin asked the brunette who was engrossed in work "I have some files to complete for the school's upcoming fest" she answered not taking her eyes off the screen "but it's already midnight, you should sleep" He said "I have to finish this, you can sleep I will come" she said with her focus on the glowing screen. "I can wait," He said, "it will take time" she reasoned "it's just, I don't get sleep," he said "Jimin..." she trailed off as she looked into his eyes, it was true he can't sleep "I get nightmares," he said breaking the eye contact "oh my, you know what I will complete this later, let's watch a movie, ha?" she asked closing the laptop "that will be great" he smiled, and they started watching.

"Stop talking loudly!" Jin whisper yelled, "Tae, taking a picture fast!" he whispered and the younger took his camera and started taking pictures. "Hyungs what is happening? And why are you all in Noona's room?" Jungkook asked loudly at the five men, who were giggling like kids "Sheesh! You will wake them up!" Hobi whisper and bought Jungkook to the bed, he was greeted by a sight that was so painful for him. "look at them!" Tae chirped, Jisoo and Jimin were in deep sleep in each other's embrace, Jisoo was sleeping close to him, her head on his chest, his hand around her waist holding her tight, and their legs tangled. They were cuddling, and they looked adorable "Don't they look cute!?" Jin beamed "yeah, cute" he mumbled and left the room.

'so cute' he hissed.