Euphoria

BONUS CHAPTER-3

Hobi Hyung and I were running around the corridor of the hospital searching for room no. 205, that is where my wife and my new baby are.

"Jungkook I can't believe my nephew is already here!"

"Hyung, even I can't believe I am a dad now!",

We found the room and I saw both my angels, my beautiful wife god she just gave birth yet she looks gorgeous. But there is something wrong she looks mad.... 'Shit did I do something wrong?'

"YOU IDIOT! WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU, I HAD TO GIVE BIRTH TO OUR CHILD ALONE! YOU FRICKING LEFT ME ALONE WITH JIMIN!"

"Baby...." started with a soothing voice you calm her anger, that's what I did when she had mood swings. "NO don't baby me! I was alone giving birth to our child! Thank God Jimin was there, or else you would have been dead meat! JEON FREAKING JUNGKOOK!"

Well, it is my mistake, being the CEO of a company ain't easy and because of an important meeting I could not be with my wife, it's not my mistake no one told me she was going to labor.

"If Jin Oppa did not tell you I went to labor you would have not even known Mr. CEO!" she said with teary eyes, "I am sorry baby" it hurts my heart to see her cry...it's my mistake I am a bad husband.

"When Tae and Jin oppa comes you're gonna get an earful, I am telling you," she told. 'Omg, they are sure gonna give me an earful, of course, I have to hide!'

"I can see how scared you are, well it's a you problem Jeon" she nonchattedly continued.

Gosh, she and my Hyungs will be the reason for my death! "Sweetie I am sorry, I know I am a fool" "yeah you are, well now Jiminie I am hungry buy me something" she looked at Jimin, who was looking at me with sorry eyes

'She has the right to be mad at me, but I am sorry my angels'

"Man, you're in danger if Yoongi Hyung comes, he sure is going to stab you with his knives, Jisoo is Yoongi's favorite Dosange" Jimin said to me, I just nodded

'I sure am dead!'

That's when the door opened with Jin and Taehyung, 'what timing!'  "Jisoo! Sweetie how are you, how is my handsome nephew?" Taehyung asked,

"I am fine Oppa! And my baby is totally fine" she showed a happy smile, which she did not have when she was talking to me, but her smile was fake I can feel it, I sure have hurt her pretty badly.

"Omo! He has good looks just like me!" Jin Hyung beamed, he was carrying my child, I could not even see him yet...

"Jisoo my dear are you okay? You don't look happy?" Hyung asked, 'he sure knows her very well, of course, twin telepathy' 

"Oppa..." she looked down, he sighed and walked towards me who was sitting in the corner "you asshole, I told you if you hurt Jisoo your dead, and you hurt her, so you want to be burned or buried alive?" Taehyung hissed, I gulped down in fear

'This is my end; I love you my babies' before I could answer the door opened with a loud bang showing Yoongi Hyung. 'Now I sure am dead, this will be the last few minutes on this earth'