To our world

JISOO'S POV:

"YAHH!...shortie! GET UP...WE WILL LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!", I heard that coconut head. "Just 5 more minutes," I replied with a sleepy tone. "YA! KIM JISOO IF YOU DON'T RIGHT NOW, I WILL CALL HYUNG!!" the moment I heard he will call Tae, or my annoying yet scary best friend, I jumped up the bed, " okay okay! I am awake don't call him!" I said, he chuckled seeing me so scared of V, "good, I will be down and am making pancakes, come down before Hyung finishes it." "kayy...."I said and I left to the bathroom to continue my morning routine. If you wanna know why I am scared for that dumbass alien, it's because last time when I did not wake up last time, he poured cold ICE WATER on me, can u believe it!....and after that, he just acted nothing happened and went back to being weirdly cute. I changed my dress for school and wore...

 I changed my dress for school and wore

"Good morning Kimchi!" both of them greeted me, yeah they call me "Kimchi". I used to hate it but I am used to it. "good mornings idiots!" I replied and I saw both of them rolling their eye. "What do u think you're doing young lady?" Tae asked me eyeing my dress, "what?" I asked not being able to understand what he is telling. "Your outfit Noona!, it's too short and very revealing," Jungkook said, man, they both are now in protective brother mode. " Yah! I can wear whatever I want, and if they look or do anything to me I can handle it cause I have been abused a lot of times!" I said, but regret it because when I talk about the past the boys go too sad. "shit" I heard V cursing under his breath, "Noona...", "Kimchi forget it, we are saying it for your safety and so that that does not happen again.." "its okay Tae, its the bitter truth and we have to bear with it, and Gosh! Why did school start so fast!.... I miss the vacation!" I said to change the tension in the room. "IKR...but at least I can meet Lisa!" the lover boy said dreaming about his crush..."Aish! Jungkook sorry to break into you but Lisa has Bambam and they are happy!" Tae said, "ani! alien just let him dream about shit that can't be true!" I said to cause the only thing Jungkook talks about is Lisa, I felt it quite cute at the beginning but now it is annoying. "Now let's leave to school or else we will end up getting detention!" Tae said...

JUNGKOOK POV:

We three started living together when I was 16 and we have been together since childhood. We would not even be shocked if we see each other naked!... The relation we share is like frenemies, we annoy and show hate to each other but by the end of the day, we need each other. Jisoo hates showing her feelings, whereas for me there isn't a moment where I do not show how much I love my best friends, and Taehyung is neutral and alien he shows his love in weird ways, once on friendship day, he made 100 friendship bands, 50 for me and 50 for Kimchi, then he made us watch him make a cake for us, and every 5 minutes he told the batter that he loved his friends, we both were very weirded by his action but we knew he did that maybe because it was the alien way to showing love. And about the cake, it burned due to too much love and Noona banned Hyung from entering the kitchen. They both are idiots but idiots that I love way too much...

Welcome to my world, my world with the people I love...