Coming Home

5 YEARS LATER:

Many things changed in the past 5 yrs. Jisoo left Korea, the boys moved on with their life with an empty heart, craving for their best friend, well best friends they want Jisoo back and their old Jungkook back who was sweet, kind, caring not the cold and arrogant guy he is now. Jungkook put all his focus on studying with no human interaction after Jisoo left, he became self-centered and a no-nonsense person, soon later he took over his father's company, he is the new CEO of the Jeon company. Jimin, Hobi, and Yoongi debuted as a three-member group and they are hella famous and successful, while Jin, Namjoon, and Taehyung worked in the Kim's company, Tae became the co-CEO of the company.

It was a little after the Kim line join the company was when Jisoo became the CEO of the company, they sure were shocked to know their boss now but the Jeons and Kims made them promise that they would never tell Jungkook about Jisoo's whereabouts.

Somewhere in the other side of the world, where Jisoo is living, scratch that where she was living but now is going to leave, don't get me wrong she is not running away again, she is coming back to Korea. As the CEO her father wanted her back, well he has not seen his daughter in a long time and according to the "plan" Jisoo should be back in Korea to get the sookook couple together.

"Damn I am going to miss you, boys!" Jisoo whined "Jichu we will miss you too" Baekhyun pouted and hugged her, "take care...okay?!" Xiumin strictly spoke, responsibilities of being the eldest "haha, I will" Jisoo nodded like a child "well see you soon shorty" Kai patted her head "it's really not my mistake you are like a giraffe" she playfully rolled her eyes at him "wait, I think I have said that sentence before" Jisoo stopped trying to remember what she had forgotten and they boys began to panic "you always said it to Kai before" Suho lied "oh...maybe" Jisoo shrugged and went to bid goodbyes to the rest. "I am going to miss Toben" Jisoo pouted "you're not gonna miss me? but my dog?!" Chanyeol scrunched his nose to asked angry but failed miserably "I will miss you too!" she giggled "well, CEO Kim I will miss you, even though you don't remember much, I am happy you have grown so much happier and strong than you first came to us" Sehun said hugging with a tear falling down his cheek with he quickly wiped it off before anyone could notice "I don't remember much before meeting you guys, but it's fine I choose not to know about it, because I rather not remember bad memories and make room or better and happier once" she beamed and he patted her head "if anything is wrong, remember I am just a call away" he whispered to her and she nodded. "Ms. Kim, your flight is ready," the staff said "yes, coming," she said and the group did a group hug. "Bye I will miss you guys!!" Jisoo shouted from the entrance "and tell the rest too!" "yea!!" "take care!!" "Miss you already!" they answered back.

"I wish Jungkook takes care of her and don't repeat the same mistake again" Sehun mumbled looking at Jisoo's figure walking away with a worried expression "don't worry Hyung, the boys there treasure her," Kai said and Sehun nodded...hesitated.

Jisoo one year after leaving Korea got a panic attack a very bad one it affected her a lot causing long-term amnesia, which made her forget about everything before meeting Sehun and his gang. It's not memory loss, but it's her body not accepting the memory that made her weak. She forgot about the boys, Jungkook, and her life in Korea. Her parents and Sehun wanted to tell her about her past but Jisoo seeing their panicked expression decided she does not want to remember her past especially when she knows it's a bad memory so instead she decided to begin a new life in Australia, forgetting about some of the most important people in her life.

─── ❁ - ❁ ───

Jisoo got of her private jet, she was greeted by the humid but calming air of Korea, nostalgia-filled Jisoo even though she did not remember anything about Korea, still, it was her birthplace there would be no way a memory loss would make her forget about the place where she truly is from. "Miss, your parents sent your cousin and your secretaries to take you home" the staff notified, she nodded at the staff 'home, will I feel home here?'.

"Mr. Kim!" Jisoo beamed seeing Taehyung, she had met Taehyung before for meetings aboard a couple of times and they clicked pretty well "Ms. Kim" Tae waved from the waiting area for her to come, 'Chu, when will you remember me?' even though he smiled seeing after a long time his eyes were sad. "you should just call me Jisoo" she said "then you should call me Taehyung" he smirked "deal" she said, "so Taehyung, where are we going now?" She asked "first let's meet your secretaries" he informed and they walked towards the car with two people waiting outside "they are your secretaries," Tae said "oh...Annyeong I am Jisoo" she smiled, and it took Jin all his will power to not engulf the brunette into a hug "I am Kim Seokjin, call me Jin" he smiled "I am Kim Namjoon" he bowed politely and she did the same. "they are Appa's most trusted employees in the company," Tae said "Appa?" Jisoo asked in confusion "I call CEO Kim, Appa, well I am your cousin" Tae explained "ahh...okay" Jisoo nodded. "Ms. Kim" Namjoon called out "no, call me Jisoo, I am younger than you both so it would be disrespectful" she commanded and they nodded "yes Jisoo," Jin said and the female smiled in satisfaction. "we first will be going to your parents' house" Jin announced and they got inside the car.

"Jisoo-ah!" the mother wrapped her daughter in her embrace tightly "Eomma" Jisoo smiled and hugged her back "I missed you my daughter" Mr. Kim came to the scene and hugged his daughter "well CEO Kim, welcome" her father teased, but he was so proud seeing his daughter taking over his company and working hard. "Omo, Jisoo!" Mrs. Jeon beamed happily and hugged her, Jisoo was clueless about who she was but her hug felt so familiar and she felt comfortable with the woman that instant "you have grown, so much and so beautiful" she praised the younger and Jisoo blushed "well CEO Kim, can't wait for the Jeon-Kim collaboration" Mr. Jeon gave a fatherly smiled and patter her head "ahh, yes!" Jisoo bowed realizing that the man in front was the CEO of the Jeon company, they are going to collab with soon. "Looking forward to it CEO Jeon," she said and he laughed "I am no more the CEO, my son took over the company" he explained "don't worry, you will meet him soon," Mrs. Jeon said and Jisoo swore she felt something weird that moment.

"Eomma, where is my room?" Jisoo asked after a long conversation with everything, she was tired and she wanted to rest

"oh dear you will not be living here, you will be living in your house," her mother said as a matter of fact "I have a house here?" Jisoo asked in shock "yes sweetly you have many places under your name in Korea" she explained and Jisoo nodded getting in the new information she got.

"you will be living in the house before you left for Australia" her father added, Jisoo knew that she was in Korea before moving to Australia but still she does not remember anything.

"oh...okay" she nodded "you guys better leave now, it's getting late," Mr. Jeon said, "yea Appa, we will be leaving, come Jisoo let's go home!" Tae beamed

"Home? Us together?!" Jisoo asked with wide eyes

"yes, you are living with them"

I AM STILL IN LOVE WITH THIS!! 💖