Bully | Jardougall

Warning! Some stories in this book may contain triggering content.

---------------------------------

|| B U L L Y ||

She walked down the hallway, scuffing her feet and looking down, avoiding all eye contact.She hoped that nobody would try anything, that people would just leave her a lone for once.

Jenna gripped her bag and bit her lip, walking faster.
She felt so numb.
The only thing she ever felt anymore was sadness.
Even when she was happy, she was sad.

She had changed as a person.When she arrived over in America, she was a bright, bubbly girl.
That changed.
She struggled to make friends at the giant school.She thought to give it some time, but nothing ever changed.Every day she began to doubt herself.
She cared so much about anyone.She could remember the countless times she had done other peoples homework, spent her only money on them, and comforted them for hours when she had important things to do.She was throwing away her life just for a friend.

A friend was all she needed.

Day by day, she began to lose confidence, and her self esteem became lower than it was before she had moved to America.

The endless nights that the blonde girl had spent wide awake, crying her eyes out...
She felt homesick.She missed her life in Australia.Part of her wished she hadn't managed to screw it up.
She felt so lonely, living in a house by herself, that her parents were struggling to pay for, just so she could have a decent education..
But she didn't want to think about her parents.

Anything but her parents.

The part that killed her the most was not having somebody to talk to.
This caused her to have internal conflict with herself, which would dive her crazy...

The quiet, shy Australian girl was afraid, and fragile.
She was an easy target.

As people started to fill the halls, rushing out of the classrooms, Jenna began to panic.
She walked as fast as she could, but not before somebody grabbed her by the back of her shirt, pulling her roughly and shoving her against the lockers.

Jenna squealed as she landed on her ankle funny, pain shooting up her foot.She looked up at the person who had grabbed her.

Hayley Williams stood over her proudly, with her little sidekick, Tay Jardine behind her.

Hayley smirked at the blonde that lay on the floor in pain, too afraid to get up.Hayley could just see the fear in the girl's clouded green eyes.

"Oh! What a surprise to run into you Jenna!.." Hayley chimed, sarcasm dripping in  her tone.

By now a large crowd of people had gathered around to watch the scene unfold.Hayley was one of the most popular girls in the school, she attracted attention wherever she went.

Jenna opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out.She looked up at the crowd from her place in the ground, and freaked out, simply lowering her head and shaking it quickly.

"What's wrong?..you're a bit quiet." Hayley said, narrowing her eyes at Jenna.

Oh, if only she really knew just how much was wrong.
Everything was wrong.
Nothing was okay.
Her life was shit at the moment, and it always will be.

Jenna trembled, trying to be strong.
She could see Tay behind Hayley, having turned the other way.

"Ugh, you're disgusting...what's in your bag?.." Hayley spat, snatching it away from Jenna's hands.