Chapter Forty Seven.

Start from the beginning

He chuckled, "You'll just have to wait and see. And I don't want to take anything away from my woman's big night, so all I'm gonna say is be prepared when it comes."

"We most certainly will. You two have a great night." She smiled at them.

"You too, Zuri." Alexis replied, giving her a hug.

Alexis blew a kiss to the camera and the two of them walked away to head into the theater. They walked up the couple of steps and found their reserved seats before sitting down. Alexis crossed her legs, allowing her smooth thigh to slip from under the split of the dress. Marshall had to remind himself to keep his hormones in check and his hands to himself. At least until they got back home.

As they were waiting for everyone else to get seated, Alexis leaned over to him.

"I've got to use the restroom real quick. I'll be right back." She said.

"Aight, baby. Hurry back."

"Of course."

She carefully moved past him and he playfully tapped her ass as she walked away. He grabbed his phone and texted J.M.

Marshall: She's on the move. Watch her closely

J.M.: Roger that

He locked his phone and placed it back into the inner pocket of his jacket as he patiently waited for her to come back.

After Alexis came back and the film began to play, Marshall found his attention glued to the big screen. Over the course of two hours, there was a couple of moments of laughter, especially thanks to Marshall's scene. There was moments of suspense and awe at the stunts Alexis performed as well as her acting skills. Not to mention, the moments of heart tugging when she portrayed sorrow in her emotions. He couldn't care less about the love scenes between her and Shia, but he most certainly admired her physique onscreen.

When the film finished, everyone in the theater clapped strongly and gave standing ovations. Marshall was definitely proud of his wife and it took no effort for her to shine on camera. The smile on her face showed that even she was proud of herself.

After leaving the theater and having the cars take them back to their house, the pair walked inside to get ready for the premiere after party.

Marshall stood up against the wall with his bottle of water as the music played through the speakers. Alexis was pouring up champagne and taking more photos with her co-stars along with a few industry friends. He cracked a small smile, enjoying himself as he watched her bask in her moment. He also made sure that not only Brick and Antonio were there in case anything popped off, but he made sure that J.M. was there hidden in the background as well.He thought maybe he was taking things a bit too far, but he didn't care. She was precious cargo to him and he'd go above and beyond to keep what was his unharmed and safe.

After a little while, Alexis playfully danced over to him as she held a Cosmopolitan in her hand.

"Hey, blue eyes." She greeted him, wrapping her arm around his neck.

He chuckled and placed his hand at the small of her back, "What's up, beautiful? You having fun?"

"I am. I feel bad, though. I've been making my rounds and having fun with my co-stars, but I've been neglecting my other main character." She pouted.

"I ain't trippin'. That's what I wanted, for you to have a good time and enjoy your night. I got time to be Slim Shady all day, everyday. Right now, I'm chillin' and enjoying watching my woman be the star she is."

Alexis blushed softly and he kissed her lips tenderly, resting his hand just above her ass.

"You're so sweet. And you look so good." She bit her lower lip and buried her face into his neck.

"So do you. I'm expecting this dress to be on the floor when we get home." He licked his lips and planted a kiss on her bare shoulder.

She giggled against his neck and whispered into his ear, "I wouldn't have it any other way, big daddy."

She playfully ran her tongue up and down his neck and gently bit down onto his flesh, causing Marshall to grunt softly.

"Don't start no shit. You know how I can get." He warned her with a smirk.

"That's why I'm doing it." She looked up at him lustfully.

"Go back to your folks before I pull you in the bathroom and bend you over."

She chuckled and placed a kiss against his lips before momentarily departing from him. Marshall spent the next couple of hours bobbing his head to the music every so often and conversing with his fellow Aftermath label mate and friend, 50 Cent, who happened to be making an appearance at the party. He went to the premiere, but neither of them got a chance to pass each other and speak.

Another hour later, Marshall and Alexis were leaving the party and got into their designated car. The driver took no time getting on the road to take them home.

When they arrived to their house, Alexis used her key to open the door and walked inside as Marshall followed behind her. He closed the door behind them and locked it. Alexis took off her heels, holding them in her hand as he came up behind her and wrapped his arm around her.

"Let's finish what we almost started at the club. What you say?" He suggested, planting kisses against her shoulder again.

"Marshall, tell me something." She spoke.

"What's up, baby?" He pulled her closer to his body and moved up to her neck.

"Who is J.M.?"Marshall stopped in his tracks and cursed himself silently.

"Fuck..." He thought to himself.