Chapter Fifty Nine.

Warning: Be prepared to be ever so slightly bothered!

Friday

7:45 p.m.

Miami, Florida

Alexis and Marshall pulled up in their rental car for the time being in Miami and Marshall carefully helped her out of the car. Alexis walked up to her parents house with Marshall following beside her with his hand placed at her lower back as she held her clutch purse in her hands. The two of them walked up the small set of steps and they could hear music and laughing from inside of the house.

Alexis knocked on the door a couple of times, making sure that it was loud enough to be heard. In a matter of seconds, the door opened and there stood Patricia Parsons, Alexis' mother. She looked stunning in the black and white A-line skirt dress with matching pointed toe heels and her hair was in an updo bun hairstyle.

Her smile was a mile wide and tears threatened to fill her eyes.

"My babies are here!" Patricia exclaimed excitedly and hugged Alexis tightly, rocking her from side to side.

Alexis laughed and hugged her mother back tightly, "Hi, mama. You look so pretty. Happy anniversary."

"Thank you, honey. Y'all come on in here." She smiled and made room for them to come inside.

Alexis and Marshall walked inside of the house, looking around as Patricia closed the door behind them.

"Marshall, look at you. Don't you look like a handsome devil." She told him, giving him a warm embrace.

Marshall chuckled and hugged her back, "Thank you, Mama Trish. You look beautiful. Papa J is one lucky man."

"Such a charmer you are. I appreciate it, sweetheart." She playfully blew him a motherly kiss and held both of their hands in hers. "What are you two doing here? I figured you'd both be incredibly busy, especially you with your new album."

"We made some changes to our schedules since we wanted to be here for you and dad. Where is he, anyways?" Alexis asked.

"Right here." Her father, Jeremiah Parsons approached them and smiled brightly.

"Daddy!" Alexis exclaimed excitedly and hugged him tightly.

He laughed and hugged her back tightly, kissing her forehead. "My beautiful girl, I'm so glad to see you. Congratulations on the new album once again."

"Thank you, dad." Alexis smiled.

"Marshall, my man. Good to see you." Jeremiah greeted him with a man handshake, patting his back.

"You too, Papa J. Feelin' that fit, man." Marshall gave a head nod of approval.

"Ah, thank you, youngin'. I know suits aren't really your thing, but you clean up well yourself." He nodded, giving Marshall a pat on his shoulder. "You still taking care of my little girl, right?"

"Oh, most definitely. Ain't no worries there." He wrapped his arm around Alexis' waist and pulled her closer to his side.

"Luckily, I have no worries. I know you love her and I see how happy she is. Good to see you've kept that promise you made almost seven years ago." He smiled.

Kingdom {An Eminem Story} {BWWM}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें