Chapter Twenty Seven.

Saturday

2:03 p.m.

Manhattan, New York

Alexis, Marshall and their guests were at the Santiago reception hall enjoying their food. Alexis and Marshall were placed at a table that was on a platform and only meant for them. Sasha, Nathan, Hailie, Alaina, Whitney and Kim were placed at the first table closer to them while Alexis's parents, Dre and his wife and 50 Cent were placed at the table next to them. The D12 crew, Carmen and Paul were placed at the table on the opposite side.

Everyone was enjoying their champagne while Marshall and Alexis drank their sparkling cider along with their dish of honey balsamic salmon, mashed potatoes and vegetables. Others had an option of filet mignon.

"I still can't believe you pulled this off without me knowing a thing." Alexis mentioned.

Marshall chuckled and wiped his mouth with the cloth napkin, "I promised you the wedding you deserved, right?"

"Yeah...you did." She blushed slightly.

"I meant that."

"How did you know my exact measurements for this dress?"

"Baby, I've had my hands on that body for five years. I figured it out."

"Marshall, seriously. How'd you know?"

"Alright, maybe I looked through the sizes of some gowns you had."

"I thought so." She chuckled, "You have amazing taste, though."

"Of course I do. I married you, didn't I?"

She blushed harder and he laughed softly, wrapping his arm around her. He pulled her closer and gently brushed his lips against her ear.

"You look like a genuine queen and the king would love nothing more than to slid his fingers under this dress and hit that little spot until the queen comes harder than she ever has." He whispered in her ear.

Alexis moaned softly and gently gripped onto his leg, "I hate how easy it is for you to turn me on sometimes."

"Nah, you love it." He smirked.

"Ugh, you can do whatever you want to me when we get home."

Marshall planted a kiss against her shoulder and kissed her lips tenderly, caressing her chin with his thumb. Alexis smiled and looked over at the table where Kim and the others were sitting. She noticed Kim staring at the two of them with a glare as she sipped her glass of champagne.

"Your ex wife better fix her face before I help her." Alexis told him.

"Fuck her. This is about you and me. All I see is you." Marshall waved his hand dismissively.

After finishing their meal, the caterer brought out the cake and Marshall helped Alexis down from the platform. The two of them walked up to the cake and used the knife to cut a piece together. Marshall split the piece and fed a part to her. Alexis did the same and Marshall made sure to suck on her finger, causing her to giggle. They shared another kiss and grabbed a piece of the cake before heading back to their table as everyone began to grab a piece.

When they finished the cake, the DJ began to play the music. Marshall stood up and reached out his hand to Alexis.

"How about a dance, Mrs. Slim?"

She chuckled and placed her hand in his, "I thought you'd never ask, Mr. Slim."

He held her hand and pulled her onto the dance floor as a few people followed. He kept his hand and hers intertwined with his hand rested at her waist as they swayed to the music. He spun her around in a circle and pulled her closer to his body. Alexis looked over at Sasha and Nathan who were slow dancing and conversing with one another.