Chapter Forty Seven.

Začít od začátku

He watched as she got into the car behind them and it wasn't too long before both cars were driving down the road.

He grabbed his phone and sent a text to Alexis.

Marshall: Just disrespectfully sexy as fuck, I see. Hope you know I'm tearing you up later

He noticed the three bubbles pop up, indicating that she was responding back to him.

Lexi: Don't threaten me with a good time 😈

He chuckled to himself and licked his lips as he stared out of the window.

Both of the cars pulled up to the red carpet and Marshall could see the hosts as well as the paparazzi and the hundreds of cheering fans. The driver stepped out of the car and opened the door for Marshall as he stepped out of the car. The cameras flashing nearly blinded him and the screams and cheers nearly deafened him, but he took it all in and enjoyed it. He noticed Alexis stepping out of her car and she confidently sashayed over to him.

Marshall wrapped his arm around her waist and the two of them walked along the red carpet before standing in front of the long backdrop with the title of the movie on it.

"Em, Lexi, over here!" One of the paparazzis called out to them.

Marshall pulled Alexis closer to his side and placed his other hand into his pocket as they posed for the cameras. He leaned over and placed a kiss against her temple, causing her to smile brightly.

"I'ma step back and let you have your moment." He whispered in her ear.

"My moment involves you." She replied softly, looking at him.

"Remember what I said? I'm here to support you and let you shine. That's what I'm gonna do. Enjoy it, baby."

He tilted up her chin and pecked her lips softly, making sure not to mess up her lipstick before slowly easing away from her. He winked at her and walked away, allowing her to have her moment.

After posing for a few photos on his own and watching Alexis enjoy the cameras along with taking some photos with her co-stars and the director, the two of them met up again and held hands as they approached Zuri Hall. She was one of the red carpet hosts for the evening.

"This is Zuri Hall and as you can see, I have the legendary hip-hop star Eminem and his equally talented wife, singer and actress Lexi Parsons-Mathers right here with me. How are you two doing tonight?" She greeted them with a smile.

"Doing really well, Zuri. How about yourself?" Alexis spoke into the mic, flashing her pearly whites.

"I'm great, thank you! You two look phenomenal. Who are you wearing tonight?"

"Well, I don't dress up too often, but I had to represent my wife well and break out the Armani suit for her special night, ya know?" Marshall spoke and playfully popped his collar.

"Amazing. And Lexi, what about you?"

"I'm wearing Christian Siriano tonight. I adore him and his work. I've always wanted to wear one of his designs and luckily, he reached out to me and expressed interest in wanting to work with me." Alexis nodded.

"The dress fits you extremely well! You look stunning. As everyone knows, you are playing the badass FBI agent Cheryl "Cherry" Cayman in Cherry Skies. What could we expect?" Zuri asked her.

"Definitely a lot of action, a few heart touching moments, some funny moments and a lot of attitude. I relate to Cheryl in quite a few ways, so playing her was a lot of fun."

"And Em, we heard through the grapevine that you are making a cameo appearance. Is that true and when will we get that album of yours?" Zuri directed her attention to Marshall.