Ch29:Her Fear

What is it that I fear? In this world where I stand. What is it that I fear the most that I don't want anyone to see..I think I know now....

꧁𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙳 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅꧂

If was quiet, too quiet for anyone's liking. There this awkward silence in the room but no one bother to say anything and just watched, Luz just stood there holding her mech staff but lay in front of her was...me?

After Grom got a hold of her it immediately shifted into something, like everyone knows that Grom can shape shift to anyone's greatest fear and the thing Grom just shape from is a child, a child who's face is bleeding with it's arms and leg covered in bandage.

Luz stood frozen at her spot, Lilith knew exactly whom the Grometheus the Fear Bringer had shape into.

"W-why...why didn't you stop him...."it spoke and looked up at her the eyes are inked black."why did you let him kill me..."

Luz didn't say a thing but just stood there as the thing continue to spoke and slowly rose up."this is all your fault....you let him ruined us, you let them misunderstood us..."

The thing that Grom turned into begin to approach Luz and slowly shape shift into more like her, the only difference is they're eye colors. Grom Luz's eyes are green while the original is redish brown.

"You and I could have done something...we could have prevented it to happened in the first place."Luz continue to stay still while the thing begin tk circle around her.

"You tried so hard to play your part but still you change, you became soft you became..."it split itself into two the one is a child while the other is a resemblance of her."weak/weak."

"So what's it gotta be/So what's it gotta be..."

There was nothing that happened till...*STAB*

Luz was now standing behind her resemblance with her hand pierced through it's chest which surprised Grom causing the other one to disappear and leave everyone in shock."I lose everything to become everything, so save me your lecture bitch."she said and pulled her hand out and blasted the Grom to bits.

There was another moment of silence until everyone begin cheering for the Grom Queen's win but Luz is just still standing there and stared at her stained hand, was her greatest fear was herself or could it be...that child she never get to be. Luz is more confused than ever now and there is no seeking answer if there is really nothing.

The party continued with particularly everyone forgetting the fight well everyone except Amity who went to look for Luz to talk but paused at her way when she saw the brunette entering a carriage. Maybe next time...

~•~•~•||•~•~•||•~•~•~

Back at the castle, Luz immediately headed to her room and lay down on her bed not caring if she's still wearing her suit, she run her fingers through her hair locks and sighed frustratedly.

Her greatest fear is herself or was it her broken childhood but even so Luz can't or still understand why? But then thought about what it said...

"You and I could have done something...we could have prevented it to happened in the first place."

"Yeah like there is changing the past."she muttered and felt her tears threatening to come out, suddenly her blue palisman flew beside her head and tweeted at her and she turned to look at it."hey stupid bird got a way to cheer me up?"she asked sitting up and the blue sparrow tweeted and flew towards the table and landed on a book that Luz didn't remember putting.

So Luz stood up and walked towards it and looked what it is."The Blue Spirit? What am I ten."Luz spoke as she looked at the bird that tweeted happily like it's telling her to read it for them which made Luz sighed and grabbed the book to read it for the blue sparrow....

She was a daughter of an admiral gifted with looks, talent and skills she was botb adore and hated but even with all of this she was never happy,

She thought she would live a life FIL with nothing but lies, sadness and sorrow that is until she met her. She felt happy to the point they both believe they'll together forever till a tragedy strike and lost the only sunshine she has. Devastated by the lost of her lover she drew her dual broadsword and wore a blue mask that belong to her perish lover and killed those who had wrong they're love...

A/N:this isn't that chapter yet