War for Cybertron

The Nemesis crashed near the edge of the sea of rust. Optimus and Grimlock ran out to the crash site as Prime transformed and sped to it. Shockwave ran out with Megatron as Shockwave slammed his fist into the ground, summoning the Dead Titan. Prime transformed and pulled out his blaster and sword. He began firing at the Decepticons. Grimlock looked around as he pressed his head "Magnus! Begin blasting the ship! Fire everything!" The missiles and blaster fire came raining down on Megatron. Elita and her teak ran out of the other half of the ship as Prime saw them. He ran to them and motioned to follow him, "Hurry! Before the ordinance comes in!" Elita held Buster as the other Transformers ran with them. They got to safety as the ship got shelled by the weapons the Autobots made. Megatron got sent flying back as Shockwave made a shield for himself. Starscream checked his null-ray, Soundwave checked his concussion blaster as the Autobots aimed their guns at them. They backed up as Elita, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee and a few other Autobots stood in the way. "Lower your weapons!" Elita shouted.
Kick-Over shouted, "These two have killed so many! You side yourself with them then we kill you too Elita! TRAITOR!!!!" Soundwave stunned Kick-Over, causing the Autobot to fall over and groan. "I thought you were better than us... You are giving the Autobots a bad name..." Soundwave said as he threw his blaster to them. Starscream did the same, "We have to work with them! If not then Megatron will Destroy CYBERTRON!" Everyone heard Optimus as he walked over with Grimlock. They gave the guns back to the two as Starscream turned around with Skyfire. The two gave each other an understanding nod before transforming into their jet modes, flying into the air to battle the seeker armada. Soundwave ran with the others to Shockwave's tower. It began to open as the team ran into a large elevator that descended to the lower levels. Prime checked his guns as he looked Soundwave, "Ready Soundwave?" He nodded at the Prime as the Humans loaded their guns. Carly saw Spike and noticed how he stood: like a soldier. She walked up to him and tapped his shoulder armor. Spike looked at her and then turned away. "I appreciate you coming to save me..." He said coldly as Carly just nodded and looked down at her phone. Soundwave noticed this and then looked at Goldbug, "So... New paint job Bumblebee?" he turned and nodded, "Yeah thanks, you dig it?" The Decepticon nodded, "Actually I do. It suits how far you have come." Goldbug looked at him and nodded, "Huh. Thanks Soundwave." Soundwave seemingly winked at him as Grimlock watched the walls pass.

Shockwave marched through the battlefield using his magic. Megatron followed him as the dead Titan began to rise. Shockwave blasted a hole through the wall of Kaon. The dead titan attacked the city as Magnus shouted, "All Autobots! Attack the titan!" Everyone focused their fire on the behemoth as Shockwave and Megatron jumped into his tower. Prime checked his gun again as he turned and aimed his gun at Megatron as he shot the con out of the air. Shockwave landed and swung a punch at Prime but he was quick to catch the fist, "You... You are much like my brother...." Prime shook his head, "I am not like him... I am only of him..." Shockwave tilted his head, "Oh... You know who I am...?"
"I know what you are... And that is enough for me to fight you!" He flipped the two of them as they fell off the elevator and towards one of the lower levels of Cybertron. Megatron growled as he tried to attack Grimlock but the Dinobot just beat the gladiator down and back. Starscream glared at the Tyrant, "You have got to think Megatron! Shockwave is using you!"
"So I've heard..." Megatron blasted Starscream but the seeker and the others ducked out of the way of the blast. Grimlock grabbed Megatron and beat him into a wall. The con kicked him back and tried blasting him but the Dinobot slapped the gun off Megatron's arm. Bumblebee looked up and saw a few seekers fly in. Him and some of the others jumped off the elevator and lured the Seekers away. Grimlock slammed Megatron into the floor of the elevator as they fell further into the depths of Cybertron...

Prime kicked Shockwave off a level as he jumped to him. Shockwave opened a portal as some sort of Combiner charged out of it. Prime slid under and lasted the combiner off the ledge. "How-?!" Prime demanded as Shockwave smirked "The Darkness of Cybertron grants me unspeakable power..." Prime tackled him and started punching him. Shockwave blasted him off himself as he kept running to the core of the planet. Optimus drove after him and rammed right into Shockwave. The Tramsformer fell as Prime transformed and punched Shockwave.

On the surface, Thundercracker jumped out of Bumblebee's way. He looked at the Autobot as he saw the fight unfolding. He grabbed Bumblebee, "Wait! Stop!" Bee grunted, "You're the one grabbing me dude!"
"Look around! Where is Megatron!? He would never leave us to fight a battle alone!" Thundercracker shouted.
"He would if he stopped caring!" Mirage kicked him and aimed his gun at the Seeker's head. Bee stood up, "He's in the core... Trying to make Dark Cybertron happen... but it's-"

"The End of Cybertron..." Hot Rod walked up "Shockwave is possessed by a dark entity that wants to bring his true form here... He's fooled Megatron... And they must be stopped..." Thundercracker nodded as Starscream flew to them, "We have got to-" The dead titan let out a haunting howl of a scream as everyone covered their Audio-Receptors. Carly, Spike, Buster and Verity screamed in pain as they covered their ears. Kicker and Ironhide activated their deafeners as they spoke in the human language of ASL. "Get to the others and give them some deafeners!" Ironhide said. Kicker nodded and got to the other humans as he put the deafeners in their suits. Spike immediately checked on Carly as Buster helped Charlie up. Kicker motioned to them to get to the core. Ironhide drove to the surface as he sped off a tower and into the Titan's face as he transformed and punched it before throwing some bombs into it's mouth. The howling stopped as it fell to the ground coughing up dark energon. Thundercracker looked at it and nodded as he, Hot Rod, Bumblebee, Starscream, and Hardhead nodded. They followed Elita as they jumped to the lower levels. Elita looked around and shouted, "OPTIMUS! WHERE ARE YOU?!"