Threesome 🔞

[REQUESTED] vmin x y/n

"How could you, Y/N?" Taehyung said, too angry to actually yell at me. I fought back tears of my own as he gave me a pain-filled glance. I didn't know what to say. There were no excuses I could make, there was no point in lying to him. I had been caught red-handed, making out with his best friend and bandmate Park Jimin in the practice room. There was nothing I could do at this point except nod and accept whatever Tae decided to do to me. "Is it because you don't love me? Because I'm not enough for you?"

"N-no, Tae, it's not like that-"

"Then explain it, Y/N!" He said, losing all composure before turning away from me, head between his arms as he tried to catch his breath. When he turned back to face me, he no longer looked sad, just furious. "Explain it, because I have no idea why you would kiss him!"

"I don't know, I swear. It just happened." Tears were falling down my face, my trembling fingers hidden in my pockets.

"Was this the first time?" I nodded. "Are you attracted to him?"

"Y-yes." A loud, shaky sigh escaped his lips.

"More than you are to me?" I shook my head violently.

"I love you, Tae-"

"That wasn't my question." He looked at my face, which I immediately hid, unable to make eye contact. "Y/N, tell me, are you more physically attracted to Jimin or me? Be honest. Please."

"I-" He grabbed onto each of my wrists, pulling my hands free and intertwining his fingers with mine. "Neither of you, I guess."

"So you like him just as much as me?"

"No. I love-"

"How long have you liked him?" His grip on my hands tightened.

"Not long. Not in that way."

"In what way?" I didn't answer. "Romantically? Physically? Or is it more than that? Do you want to have sex with him? Is that it? You like him in a sexual sense?"

"Tae-"

"Yes or no, do you want to have sex with Jimin?" I nodded once, knowing that lying would only make it worse. I've lied more than enough already. "Am I not good enough for you?"

"I told you it's the same-"

"If it's the same then why did you do it, Y/N? If you're just as interested in me then why kiss him instead?" I shrugged. It wasn't a planned thing. It was only about a month ago when the subtle flirting began, so subtle in fact that I didn't notice what it was until later on. Even after that it was always small gestures. A hand on my shoulder, making eye contact for a second too long, our fingers touching whenever we sat next to each other. Small things. And then today, something just came over me. I wanted him, I craved him. What scares me, is that Taehyung didn't even enter my thought process until I had my legs around Jimin, his cold fingers caressing my skin as they sneakily slipped under my shirt, his tongue searching every corner of my mouth, with Taehyung standing in the doorway. "Or did you want to have sex with him? That's it, isn't it?"

"Tae, I-"

"It must have been exciting, trying something new." His demeanor completely changed, going from a hurt-filled anger to a purely jealous one as he shoved me against the wall, one hand holding mine above my head and the other forcing me to look up at him. "Did you really get that bored of me?"

"No it's just-" He interrupted me with a rough kiss onto my exposed neck, a gasp of shock and pleasure making me stop mid-sentence. The hand he had on my cheek fell to my waist, gripping me tightly, not that I would try to move. His tongue slid across my skin up to my jaw, pausing every so often to nip me and make me sigh with content. The hand on my hips slipped underneath the band of my jeans as he tried to push them off me one-handed. I wriggled one of my own hands free to help him out, letting them fall to the floor, kicking them away and wrapping my legs around him.