In the car 🔞

You and Jimin were invited at one of his old classmates parties. 

Jimin POV

When we were done getting ready for the party we got in the car. The car ride was silent. I started getting bored so I began touching her thigh. "J-Jimin" She tried pushing my hand off but I kept touching her. Soon, my hand went down to her inner thighs. "J-Jimin please s-stop" She started whimpering a bit. I stopped the car in front of a gas station. 

"Wh-Why did you stop?" She asked. "Stop what?... The car...or my hand?" I asked while smirking. Y/n didn't reply. "B-but what about your classmates party?" "I didn't like him" I moved my hand over her clothed vagina and started stroking slowly causing her to moan a bit. "You like that" I stroaked faster. "Ah J-Jimi-" I cut her off in the middle of her sentence by kissing her. Soon, I entered her mouth with my tongue and explored every corner from the inside. Meawhile we were still kissing, I brought my hand in her pants and panties, then I did the same movements with my fingers. "Y/n, you're so wet" I said while pulling away from the kiss.

She moaned a bit louder now. I used my oposite hand and unclipped the seat belt. Then, I unclipped mine and took out my hand from her pants while pushing her to the back of the car. I got on top of her and put my hand in her shirt and pulled it off as I managed to remove her bra. I cupped her left boob and sucked on her right nipple as much as I could. "Ahh! J-Jimin!!" She said as she made me by accidentaly bite her nipple a bit. "Ah!" her moans made me turn on even more. I pulled away.

I immediatelty pulled down her pants, along with her panties. I took two of my figers and started thrusting them in and out of her as fast as I could. Soon after I was done stretching her out. I sat up with my legs still locking hers in place. I took off my pants and boxers. I noticed her eyes widening at the sight of my dick. She seemed speechless. "Don't worry, it'll fit." 

Author POV

Jimin felt himself getting hard. He went back on top of you and inserted his dick right in you without any warning. You felt him making hard and big thrust inside, while causing you to moan a hundred times louder every time he hit your g spot.

"J-Jimin-ah!" You grabbed his hair making him go deeper inside. "Y-You're so tight!" He groaned while moving further up. Then, he flipped both of your bodies over. Now, you were on top of him and he was under you. "Ride me!" He said. You placed his dick back into you while moving your hips. He moaned and you got turned on even more. Then, he started thrusting up. "Ahh! J-Jimin I-I'm gonna cu-" He cut you off. "Not now!" Jimin flipped your bodies back. He began thrusting again, but even faster while ramming into you as hard as he could.

A few seconds later, he came inside you and you came on him. The both of you were now breathing heavily. 

"Want another round? I could go on all night." He smirked.