Wet Dream 🔞

Jimin POV

I was walking down the hall of the school to get to my next class. Suddenly, I heard someone say my name. I looked thru the door of the room and saw one of my classmates, Y/n, and another girl who I think is her friend. I was sort of intrested in what they were talking about since it might've had me involved since I heard my name being called.

"The both of you don't even notice each other's existence!" Her friend said. I leaned against the lockers so that they wouldn't see me. I tried to understand the topic of their conversation. "And how could you even get a wet dream about Park Jimin?!" Her friend added. My eyes widened. Hearing that made things a lot more clear for me now. I tried shutting my mouth to not make any noise.

They added a few more details. My heart started racing faster. I kept looking at Y/n to see every feature I've never noticed until now because I never thought of her in that kind of way. The details that Y/n was exchanging with her friend about the dream was making me turn on so much that I started hurting down.

I then rushed to the bathroom to take care of my boner, after looking down at my pants. Trying my best to ignore other students around me, I quickly closed the door once I got into the bathroom and was so embarrassed.

Y/n POV

I was still talking with my friend until I heard the bell ring. While I was walking towards my class, I heard loud moans and stopped in front of the school bathrooms. The sounds seemed to be coming from the inside. I slightly open the door and to my surprise I didn't see anyone inside. I was sure that I heard moans.

Suddenly, someone grabbed my hand and pinned me to the door. I heard a click on the lock. I looked up to see Park Jimin, the one person I didn't feel like seeing today. He was looking up and down at me. "What do you think your doing in here, Y/n?" He asked while looking straight in my eyes. "I-I w-was j-just umm actually I-I Umm" I didn't know how to answer and was stuttering. "What? You wanted me to make your dreams come true?" He raised an eyebrow and placed a strand of my hair behind my ear.

I then realized what he meant. "Y-You, Y-You h-heard-" I said. "ShSh, don't bother, I already know everything" He said while placing his finger against my lips. He then picked me up.

"Did you maybe think about my mouth sucking on the most sensitive parts of your neck, leaving purple intense hickeys, hm?" He asked while putting me down in a different corner of the bathroom. "M-Maybe" I said while looking down in embarrassement.

I felt a sting in my neck causing me to hiss a bit. Then, I realized that it was Jimin who began licking and biting my neck. I moaned.

"Mhm, did you maybe see my fingers thrusting in and out of your wet hole?" He asked while smirking. His teeth were still attached to my neck and I felt a tingling sensation in my lower body. Soon, his hand started descending in my skirt. "J-Jimin p-please" I said with a shaky breaths. "That isn't my name...Please what?" He asked while lightly caressing my inner thighs.

"You want my fingers inside you?" He said with a smirk. I nodded. He removed my panties and inserted two of his fingers inside. "Ah J-Jimin!" I said while grabbing his shoulders. "Do you like my fingers pleasuring your pussy baby?" He whispered in my ear while thrusting both fingers faster and pushing them in deeper. "Y-Yes" I said. I then felt two more finger inside.

As I was whispering things in his ear, I saw a boner building again against his pants. "Look at you, trying to seduce me like that." He said while pounding his hand faster and deeper. I groaned loudly steadily approaching my climax.

"Cum hard I want to taste your sweet liquids" He whispered in my ear while lowering himself. I sighed in relief while Jimin let me go on the ground. I clinged on his shoulders for support. "Was that the end of your dream? Well, let me add another fantasy." He placed his hand on my folds again and started caressing the spot while making me moan and tilt my head back from pleasure.

"You're so wet Y/n, are you that desperate to have me inside while stretching your walls?" He said while smirking and rubbing his hand there. "Y-Yes" I said while moaning softly. He then placed my hand on his boner. "I'll make sure your dreams will come true. Don't worry, you won't be able to walk for a year after this" He said and made another smirk appear on his face.