Fuckboy roommate 🔞 Part 1

[Part 1]

"Miss Y/l/n, your dorm is right here. Make yourself at home and I'll see you at the lesson. Be nice to your roommate, we don't want any trouble causing." The head,aster forced a grin and turned his back To Lora earth, leaving you in front of the door. Moving in to a new college the second year of your studies is not tn best experience. When a person is new to an unknown environment, they get judged by everyone until fully integrated. That's just how everyone's mentality works. 

Processing and criticizing the new, until it becomes old to even occupy with. However, that was something usual for you.

With your mother's job as a national diplomat, your family always had to move  from one place to an other. Consequently, you never stayed around one school  for more than one year. Sometimes you even left in the middle. So, If was meaningless trying tout make friends, feel accepted, make a reputation, find a relationship. You had broken so many friendships and potential love interests because of that, until you completely stopped trying for it. 

Your hand moved to grab the door handle, thoughts tangled in your head. Entering the dorm, the lights were all off, except for a small red fading light ar the end of the corridor. 

Music was coming from a room further in the back, which you assumed was your roommates room. 

"They don't even bother to check who's their new roommate." You mumbled, looking back to grab your suitcases.

"Actually, I pretty much care, darling, especially if it's a girl" a low toned voice ringed behind you, freezing you on the spot. You quickly turned back, only to be met with the man you never wanted to encounter again, Jimin. Park freaking Jimin. His eyes widened once he analyzed your face and realized it was you, still perfectly holding hi composure. He has changed so much since the last time you saw him. 

Memories started flashing like presentation slides in front of your eyes, when you first met him he had black colored hair, amazing physique, sweet brown orbs and veiny hands, he seemed soft yet so attractive, your most significant best friend. That is, before he ruined everything. Back in early high school, you two were inseparable. Such a close relationship everyone would assume you were a couple. 

Until he started gaining popularity at school and getting around with several girls.

He would ditch you, stop hanging around with you, and making you feel useless like he just used you to pass his time.

You had trusted all your problems at this man. He broke you completely with his behavior, you were released when it was time to change schools hoping you'd never see him again. Yet here he was, standing right in front of you with a struck grin on his face, still as attractive as he was before but even more, he had gotten taller, with black permed hair almost covering his eyes, more muscles, he also got a lip piercing, the Ching black metal hanging at the corner of his mouth. He was breathtaking.

"We'll look who decided to give us a visit. Y/n, you have completely changed" his eyes wandered over your body absorbing every detail.

"Yes I have changed Jimin, to the better without you." The words forcefully slipped out your tongue, full of lies. No one knew how much pain the loss of this intimate friendship had caused you. When you thought this one was special and would stay alive even when you would change schools that year.

"Mhm, I can tell." He lightly chuckled "didn't you miss me at all?" He mockingly pouted taking a few steps closer to your burning figure. Small flames fired up that should definitely be put away. "Go ask any of those pitiful girls you change like bed sheets everyday and leave me alone. Goodnight." The walk towards your room was silent, he didn't speak a word again until the next morning.

The next day at school was a living hell for you. Apparently, your ex bestie had become most popular fuckboy in the college premises, along with his two friends. Girls surrounding them all the time, he enjoyed teasing them and making them crazy just with a few words.

Your blood was boiling every time you thought that this is the reason he abandoned you in the first place. However, his eyes wasn't too focused on the girls today, mostly on you. He wanted to show you how well he was off without you? Good for him, because many boys had their eyes already on you already.

And of course, Jimin didn't fail to notice that. The rumour that you were the most popular fuckboys new roommate had already circulated.

"Bro ur eyes haven't left her alone, chill down." Yoongi, Jimin's friend popped right next to him, snapping the male out of his daydream. "She's beautiful" he mumbled "but she hates me for some years now"

"Wait, you know her!? And you haven't told me anything man? I'm offended!" Yoongi purred only to earn Jimin's eyes roll in return. Back to you, indiscreet and judgemental faces were constantly glued on your back. You were used to it, but now it was different. They were heavier, full of envy and hatred. Why? Of course because you had the honour to be the fuckboys roommate. Is this what he had become? You smirked, playing along with their jealousy and just doing your thing, until the lectures finally ended and you could go back to your dorm. 

You sighed entering, throwing your backpack to the side and just balancing yourself on the door,  exhausted after this long day.

"Someone's tired." Suddenly Jimin's face appeared through the faded light, his hands aggressive holding your in a firm grasp pinned above your head. 

"Park Jimin what the fuck" you groaned in annoyance, trying to loosen his hold on you, but it was too tight.

"Hush and let me finish what I have to say, you've been hating me for so long and now it's my time to shine" he raspily mumbled all the more close to your skin, your faces inches apart.

"W-what is there to explain Jimin? Yeah there's a reason behind everything I did back then.  And I barely even know you anymore, your  neediness and the fact that you can't keep your dick in your pants is definitely something new now but there is nothing to say" you rolled your eyes, hissing when he tightened his grasp around your wrists, clenching his jaw.

Tingles ran up and down your spine, he was so hot.

"I had a crush on you Y/n. But I knew you were going to leave the school at the end of the year, so I tried to get over it by going with other girls and distracting myself, as we were getting closer to summer break where you would leave." He spit it all out in one breath, never breaking eye contact. Your pupils dilated, your mind running circles processing the facts and putting everything in order.

"So I was not the only one" you whispered to yourself, so inaudibly,  thinking he wouldn't  hear it. But of course, he did.