Teach me 🔞

I was walking outside to take some fresh air. Suddenly, I came across a man on the streets who was dancing shirtless. I was bored so I decided to entertain myself by watching him. He had a six-pack of ideally toned abs. I was completely lost in examining his uncovered chest. Then, he started staring in my direction, so I looked away. A few seconds later, he stopped dancing while turning off the music. I was about to leave until I noticed that he was approaching me.

When we were a few inches away from each other, he spoke. "You liked what you saw, right?" He asked, making me confused.

"Does he means the d-dance or h-him???" I questioned myself. "I meant the dance," He stated which made things a lot more understandable. "Yeah. I liked the dance" I replied while trying not to stare at his abs.

Jimin: Thanks, I have to go now, see you later then. Bye!

Y/n: B-Bye

He then left while grabbing his stuff including his shirt. "S-See y-you later? He doesn't even know me so how could he be so convinced?" I decided to go back home.

As I got into my house, I went up the stairs to my room. While I was scrolling thru my social media, I received a message notification from my friend. I pressed it with the pad of my thumb and read her text. She said that she wanted me to come to the club tonight. I was bored and I didn't have anything to do today so I told her I would go with her to the club. We went out to the clothing store and bought dresses.

Then, we went back into the car and drove to her house. When it was time to go, we got ready with our dresses and left to go clubbing.

When we got there, my friend told me that she would go see her other friends. "You want to join with me Y/n?" She invited me. "Um no it's okay," I responded while making my way towards the bar.

I sat and began remembering about the boy who was dancing on the streets earlier today. "What does he mean?" I asked while grabbing a drink. Abruptly, I felt someone's hand wrap around my waist while pulling me towards them. "Miss me?" He asked. I didn't know what to do or say so I didn't reply neither did I look up to see who spoke.

"Come on, don't act shy. You were capable of staring at me for exactly 20 minutes just this morning and now you're acting as we've never met" The man whispered in my ear. Sending shivers down my spine. "I-I don't know you!" I stated, still not glancing up at him. "Take a look baby," He spoke while pulling my chin up so that my eyes would land in the direction of his eyes. As soon as I recognized him, I was about to leave although he pulled me back on the seat. "Now you remember me?" He asked. "Y-You're the guy f-from this morning?" I questioned him while looking down because I didn't know what to do. "Yeah. I informed you that we would meet again, didn't I?" The man spoke while massaging my thigh. "Y-Yeah b-but... P-Please just l-let me go" I said.

"And why?" He asked. "Because I don't know you and you're making me uncomfortable, plus I-I have a boyfriend so don't touch me or call me names!" I replied. Though, I don't have a boyfriend. "Is that correct?.. Come with me" He demanded while dragging me towards the bathrooms. "Wh-Why are we in the bathr-" I was about to complete my sentence, though he made me pause because he observed around my neck, thighs and attempted to look at my hips. "Wh-What are you d-" I was cut off once more. "You don't have a boyfriend!" He said while smirking. "Why?" I was confused.

"You don't have any marks," He said. I looked at him in puzzlement. "Just how inexperienced are you? Also, what's your name?" He asked. "M-My name is Y/n," I replied. "My name is Jimin. See were no longer strangers! You don't have a boyfriend!" He stated. I was still confused. Jimin sighed. "I'm referring to sex!" He said, which made it more straightforward to understand a bit better now. But I still didn't understand how it applies to marks

"Why am I so frickin' innocent?!?" I asked myself.

"By marks I mean hickeys, fingerprints, bruises or/and love bites," He told."You're a virgin, right?" He asked. "J-Just let me go," I said while trying to ignore his question."Fine," He said while leaning forwards while bringing his lips close to my right ear. "However, you'll regret it" He walked out of the bathroom after whispering the words in my ear. When I left the bathrooms, I wanted to wait outside for my friend.