Disappointed

Jimin POV
She turned back slowly.
'Jimin-ah....'
'No....please....tell me the truth. Is Joong ki hyung your child?'
I asked her.
'He....', mom started stuttering.
'Tell me the truth mom! Don't lie to me!' I held mom's shoulders and shook her.
She looked down and kept blabbering his name.
'Park Jimin stop!' Joong ki hyung pulled me back.
'No hyung! It's true....isn't it? Isn't this what you're hiding from me?'
'Jimin stop!'
He called a maid and told her to take mom inside.
'No! Mom!' I shouted behind her as hyung started pulling me along with him.
'No!' I yelled, broke free and ran behind mom.
We were in the hall.
I told the maids and all the other servants to leave, and held mom.
Hyung came behind me but I told him to stop.
'She's my mom! I have the right to ask her this...', I said.
Mom was stunned. Tears slipped slowly.
'Mom.....please tell me...'
'Jimin no! She's not my mother!' Hyung yelled.
I looked at him.
'Hyung you're lying right? Look at the both of you! There are so many similarities......you...'
'You're right.....he's my son....', I heard mom's faint voice.
'What?' I turned to her.
'No!' Hyung shouted.
'No Joong ki-ah....it's my fault. I should've told them before.....I'm so sorry to you as well.....' she said and then turned to me.
'He's my son Jimin-ah.....he's the child I gave birth to before I married your dad.....hate me if you want....but please don't hate him...'
'I'm so disappointed in you mom.....I'm just so......'
I started saying as Hyung turned me towards him.
'Don't yell at her. It's......I'm sorry....if you want me to leave, I will....don't blame her for it....'
It took me a minute to understand what he was trying to say.
'What? Hyung what are you saying? Why would you leave?'
He looked a little sad.
'I know you'd think I'm.....'
He took a deep breath and continued,
'........Disgusting since I'm an illegitimate child but....'

Y/N POV
There's no way I would listen to them and Yoongi knows that.
I have to go meet him though. And I have to figure out a better way to get through.

Ji hye POV
I took a deep breath and sat in the car.
I told the driver to drive home, but I noticed someone besides me.
'What the...', I jumped back and looked to my side.
'Don't worry....it's me....'
It was Taehyung.
I breathed a sigh of relief.
'What are you doing here?'
'Jungkook's a victim too Ji hye.....don't treat him like this...'
'Listen.....I respect you helping us...but Jungkook and I are a different thing...'
'I completely understand.....I just want to tell you that.....he saved you... and your brother didn't die either. He's been through much more shit than you think he has.....and last but not the least.....he's on our side now.... He's working for Jimin...'
'What? But how? He can hurt Jimin oppa.....I won't let...'
'He won't.....Jungkook really respected and liked Jimin.....circumstances made him do things he shouldn't have.....but he's not bound anymore.....neither by duty, nor by guilt....'
He made the driver stop and got down.
'You can hold the past against him and keep holding your grudge, or you can let go and finally be happy. I'm hoping you'd let go though....you have your family.....and you'll have the guy you love....it's a win win situation....'
He said, closed the door and left.
All I have to do.....is let go....
But can I do it?
Am I brave enough to do it?

Jimin POV
'Hyung stop! What's wrong with you? Never.....I'd never think that about you....'
I said with an angry expression. How could they think about me like that?
'I'm not disappointed because you're my mom's son! I'm disappointed because she didn't tell us before. You....you should've been treated better hyung. You had to live like this but honestly you deserve more recognition and respect.....I'm so sad that you had to grow up like this....I'm so sorry hyung....'
He looked stunned.
He kept staring at me as tears started slipping.
I hugged him tightly.
'I'm so glad to have you as my actual brother.....I couldn't have asked for more.....'

Joong ki POV
I couldn't believe Jimin's words for a few minutes.
He was hugging me tightly and firmly, but my hands were shaking. I couldn't hug him back in the same way. I looked at mom with teary eyes. She was crying as well.
'Hyung.....now I can call you hyung with a little more meaning....'
Jimin said as he hugged me.
He pulled away and wiped my tears.
How's this possible though? How could he embrace me? Shouldn't he hate me?

'No.....how could you? Don't you hate me? I'm your mom's illegitimate son! She had me with another man! Park Jimin so you not understand? I lied to you and Ji hye. I'm an illegitimate child! I shouldn't have been born! I....I could've harmed you....I could've snatched the company from you! How could you not hate me?'
'Hyung do you hate me? You saved me! You would never hurt me! And if it comes down to the company, you've worked harder than both of us! If you wanted the company, we'd give it to you.....no questions asked. You deserve it. And last, I'm so glad you were born....I really am.....it makes me so happy to have an older brother. I don't care if your another man's son.... It doesn't change the amount of love and respect I have for you. You should've hated Ji hye and I....for being the ones who were loved and accepted, while you had to stay away from your mother.....yet you decided to love us....thank you so much hyung.....thank you for accepting us...' he said and he knelt in front of me.
I couldn't believe this child.
Accept them? They don't need to get accepted. They're the legitimate ones....
First, he accepted me, and on top of that, he's saying thank you to me?
I made him get up.
'Don't say thank you to me.....I should thank you...', I said.
'No.....you're my brother....you can scold me, hit me and do whatever you want....you have the right to....but don't say thank you to me okay? I'm sorry for making you suffer so much...thank you for bearing it, and sticking around, cause even though I sound selfish, I need you in my life. I just hope you'd told me this before.....you wouldn't have to suffer so much....'
I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back.
There were no words after that.
Only the feeling. I felt like I could finally breathe....
I felt like a huge burden had been lifted from my shoulders.
I felt happy....
Finally......

Finally dear readers hehe
Our Joong ki is happy!!! How do you feel about that??