Family

Joongi ki hyung spoke....
'Listen to her Jimin-ah....listen to your mother.....'
My eyes widened....
So did Ji-hye's and everyone there.....
I looked at Yoongi and for the first time, he couldn't hide his expression either....
'Ajhumma (Aunty)....' y/n whispered.
She looked at me and I couldn't stop myself from staring into her eyes.
A part of me wanted to run up to her and hug her.
Why do you always fall in love with a person you can't have?
(A/N: Me to my bts wallpaper every night 😅)
Our eye contact was broken by Jungkook laughing loudly.
'Waah! Daebak! (Wow! Amazing!)
So basically caretaker Ajhumma is actually Jimin hyung's mother and the queen of this organisation? What's next? Joongi-ki Hyung isn't a secretary anymore? The gardener is actually the king of the organisation? What else can we have? Lol let me check...'
Though he was laughing, his eyes kept shifting towards Ji hye.
There was a pain in his expression. The way he looked at Ji hye....shit....even though he was my opponent, I hoped he wouldn't turn out like y/n and I do.
Nobody deserves that....
Please not him as well...
Before Jungkook could continue,
Ajhumma spoke, 'Nothing more Jungkook-ah....I think this much should do....and Jimin-ah....shoot.
What are you waiting for?'
I took a veiled glance at her before aiming at yoongi. Suddenly, many people rushed to our floor and aimed at y/n, yoongi and jungkook.
Everyone took their stances and as I was about to shoot, the place started filling up with smoke. The guards formed a circle around us as they put their masks up. Hyung and I pushed Ji hye and Ajhumma to the ground as we stayed alert.
As the smoke cleared we saw that they had escaped. There was no one there....
The guards rushed us to the car and we went back to the villa.
The entire car ride no one spoke.
As soon as we reached the villa, Ajhumma spoke up, 'Ji-hye-ah, Jimin-ah....your mother is very sorry...I had to hide myself when Ji-hye was born. Your father and I knew, that this would happen someday, that's why I had to hide...'
'Since you're alive is father too...?' Ji hye slowly asked.
My gaze shifting to Ajhumma.
'No Ji-hye-ah....the reason your father hid me is because he knew if I stayed with him, I would die as well....'
A tear slipped from her eye.
Ji hye walked towards her and hugged her slowly.
'I'm sorry...I'm sor..' Ajhumma stammered as she broke into tears.
'Shhhhhh you don't have to be sorry ajh....eomma....you've always been there for me. I thought I had lost my mother, so whenever I used to pray, I imagined she would be like you. Now I have her....' they looked at each other and Ajhumma smiled a little as Ji-hye started to cry as well. She kissed Ji hye on the head and on the cheek as she wiped her tears.
Then she looked at me. My entire body stiffened.
She walked towards me, and unknowingly I took a step back.
She seemed to notice that and stopped.
'Jimin-ah....I know it's too much for you. I won't force you to accept me, I won't force you to accept anything. Just know that....all these years, your father and I....never ever forgot about you. Not once. In fact, we talked about you every day, we dreamed about you every night. No matter what we did, there hasn't been an instance where you didn't flash across our minds. I just want to tell you that you're loved Jimin-ah. We love you....all of us do. Your aunt, your uncle, your father....and I....we really do love you. Your family loves you..
You're not alone...you never were.'
I didn't realise when tears started streaming down my face.
My family? I have one.....
Wait....I'm not alone...they're with
me....
I looked into her eyes and saw the warmth I've been yearning for.
This woman....this woman who's standing in front of me, is my mother? Is this for real?
'I won't tell you to call me eomma (mom) but once....can I hug you only once? I've waited for a long time son....a very long time.'
I looked at Ji hye who was smiling and she nodded slightly.
I stood there as I saw Ajhumma come and slowly hold my hands.
Her touch....it's so soft...
Like aunt's. No matter how rough training made us, their touch still had the warmth of a mother.
She touched my face as I flinched and slowly hugged me. I couldn't move. It felt like my entire breath had been knocked out of my body. She slowly detached herself and ran inside her room as I ran out of the house. It was too much.
I couldn't....
I ran out and fell on open lawn outside.
I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up to see Joong ki Hyung. He bent down and I engulfed him into a hug as I cried and he patted my back.
'Hyung she's....she's my....'
'I know....it's okay....you can cry...'
'She hugged me....and I....'
'I saw...'
'I have a family Hyung....I'm not an....' before I could say anything, I heard hyung say.
'Shhhh...you're not...you have a family Jimin-ah....and we're all waiting for you.'
'You're family too...?' I slowly bent away and looked into his eyes.
For a second he stared into my eyes and proceeded to nod slightly.
I hugged him back and heard his voice faintly,
'If you want me to be...'

For some reason writing this chapter made me teary....
It might be so overwhelming for them right? What do ya'll think?!