Curse

Jungkook POV
'We have to kill him there's no choice!'
I yelled.
'Jungkook killing him is just the start....there's Ji-hye.' Yoongi said.
'So what do you want to do? If we can't pull their shares down right now, we're gonna have problems we can't handle. They've already started to pull the companies we were investing in.'
'If Jimin dies, their shares will fall....'
'Ji-hye won't let it happen....I know her....'
'I'll handle Ji hye.....y/n-shi....you'll have to take care of Jimin...'
'What? No! But you said you'd kill him.'
'Yeah....I don't know who else can handle Ji hye though.....so you have to.'
'Jungkook no! That's not what we agreed on...' before she could continue, Yoongi hyung cut her.
'He's right.....y/n....you have to do this...'
'No! Please....'
'It has to be tonight....'
'No! No!' She kept chanting but I left the room.
I can't even imagine how hard it must be for her.
But it's not something that we can prevent.
The heir will die....tonight....

Jimin POV
I reached the company and saw Ji hye was still attending the meetings. From the outside they looked at a little distracted though, so I entered as well.
All of them rose as Ji hye was about to vacate the space for me, but I refused it.
'Sit' I said and sat next to Ji hye.
'Sir but that's your seat right?'
An employee asked.
'Doesn't matter. The reason we're present in this room, together, sitting at the same table, is because this chair belongs to me as much as it belongs to you. I may be the heir, but you own this company as much as I do. That's why, we have to work harder. I've seen your previous reports, and I'm pretty happy looking at the share prices. The amount of hard work everyone's put in is commendable. Let's just push ourselves a little bit more. A few weeks ago, all of us knew things weren't going that great, but it's good now. No matter what, let's keep pushing harder and harder and let's get The Ghost back on top. Nobody will be able to mess with our company again, I promise....but for that....how many of you are willing to work day and night?'
I asked.
A few of them looked at each other, and I heard Ji hye say,
'I will!'
Soon the room was filled with encouraging words and a series of I will's.
'That's what it takes to be employees of one of the best companies in Korea! Remember, whether I'm there or not, this company is yours. Yours to protect, yours to save. Keep working, keep going, ya'll are doing great.'
I said and walked out.
When I walked out, hyung nudged me and said,
'Now that's more like a leader.'
'Hehe' I said and smiled.
Suddenly, my phone rang and I saw...
The number was Y/N's......
'Hyung....I'm gonna use the washroom real quick okay?'
He nodded as I ran to the washroom.

Yoongi POV
'Son....what are you doing?' I heard my mom's voice say.
'Preparing to kill the guy whom I swore to protect...'
I didn't even look behind.
I didn't want to see her face.
Even if it's a hallucination, I'm not gonna look at her face.
How can a mother look at her child and say,
'Oh I've raised a murderer....'
I feel so sorry for y/n......
I feel so sorry for myself.....
'I.....I'm sorry Jimin-ah.....I thought we were the best thing that happened to each other, amidst all the bad things that took place. I guess I was wrong though. We are a mistake, that shouldn't have happened in the first place...'
I whispered to myself and continued crying as I uninstalled all the cctv cameras that were in the room where we planned to murder Jim-

Y/N POV
My hands were shaking as I called him.
No....don't pick up. Please don't. For once I'm begging you not to.
I have to kill you, but I'm the one who desperately wants you to live.
Shit.
He picked up.
'Y/N?'  He asked.
A tear slipped.
'Oh.....Jimin-ah.....can we meet?'
'What do you mean?'
'The way we did....that one time before. In the hotel. Just once. We're anyways going to slit each other's throat someday.....I just wanna see the man I love.....once.....before we go crazy....'
'Like Cheonsa?'
'Like Cheonsa.'
'Where do you want to meet?'
Shit no.....Jimin you shouldn't have picked up. You shouldn't have agreed.
Please. Please go away while you still can. I'm your curse Park Jimin. You never should've given into me.
'At xxx place...'
'Okay...'

A-yo people!!!!
There we go! Another day, another chappie!
Happy Jimin day to everyone!!! ❤️❤️