Swings

(A/N: Jimin looks so cute on that swing 😂)

Yoongi POV
I rushed to the company and saw all the board members assembled.
'I did not call for a meeting.' I said.
'We know sir, but it's important. With the death of Ghost's heir, our prices should be surging and theirs should be falling.' An employee said.
'Our share prices have gone up.' I replied.
'Yes, but their share price hasn't dropped. And we have the potential to do so much more. Then why are we holding back?'
'Sir if The Ghost manages to stabilise their share price right now, we will never be able to beat them. And if we cross them right now, they will never be able to beat us. We need to focus right now sir...'

I couldn't go against them. They were right. This is our only chance. I've been busy with y/n....but I realise that I've been letting go of the chance we were working for.
Jimin's death.......was for this cause.
I should've been better prepared.
'I understand what everyone's trying to say. We'll start working immediately. I need some of you to come to my cabin. Let's get Mingyu on top....'
I said. The employees looked a little more relaxed.
We went to my cabin and started discussing the projects.

Jimin POV
I went out of the room, to look for Lisa.
I was looking around when I heard a voice.
'Looking for someone?'
I turned around to see Jennie.
'I was actually looking for Lisa....'
'She's gone out actually.....I don't know when she'll be back....but if there's something I can help you with, you should tell me...'
'Ohhh it's actually about business.' I said.
'Ohhhh....then I guess we'll have to wait....hehe...' she said letting out a little smile.
I was about to turn back, when I heard her.
'Do you want to go to the garden?'
'What?'
'The garden! It's nice! Let's go...'
'I should probably....'
'Please. Please don't feel awkward around me. Let things be how they used to. My feelings won't be a problem. I promise.'
I looked at her and saw her pleading face.
Why is she so nice?
I nodded my head and asked her to lead the way.
She happily skipped through the garden and reached the swings.
'Let's sit here!' She said.
'You like swings?'
'Yup! Lisa got them made just for me! I love swings! Don't you?'
I smiled slightly.
I love them too.
I went and sat on the swing besides her.
'So Jimin-shi.....'
'You can call me Jimin....you don't have to be formal.'
'Right hehe....'
'Jimin-sh....sorry Jimin-ah....' She turned towards me with a questioning look.
I nodded to tell her it was okay.
'Ohhhh....Jimin-ah....don't you have anything to ask? Like aren't you curious about anything?'
I thought for a second, then said,
'Ummm actually I am.....'
'You can ask me then!'
'How did you meet Lisa? I mean....your family isn't in this line of business as far as I know...'
'You're right. My family isn't a part of this, but Lisa is a part of the kpop and cosmetics industry. We practically grew up together. We actually met through a business deal between our parents when we were young. Since then....we started becoming friends. As we grew up, we became best friends. She understands me and I understand her. It's nice to have someone like that around isn't it?' She said.
'Yes....it's nice....it's amazing...' I said.
Yoongi....I hope things hadn't changed. I'd still be there for you, and you'd be there for me.
She was about to say something when I heard someone shout my name.
'Jimin-ah!'
I stood up and saw Hyung running towards me.
'Hyung!' I screamed and ran towards him.
As soon as I got near him, he pulled me and hugged me tight.
'Are you crazy? Why would you go? Why wouldn't you tell me before going? Are you okay? It doesn't hurt much right now does it? I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry....I should've been there. I shouldn't have let you get hurt. I...' before I could say anything I cut him off.
'You don't have to say sorry. I should. I'm sorry for not telling you. I'm sorry for making you worry. Hyung you're the reason I'm alive right now. Thank you....'
As soon as I said that, he pushed me.
'You idiot! Do you know what would've happened if we did not get there on time? Jimin death isn't as small as we think it is. Death isn't a part of life...it's the absence of it. You don't understand....you wouldn't be there anymore...you wouldn't....' He broke down.
He sat down on the grass and put his hands on his leg.
My eyes watered.
I sat down facing him.
He put his hands on my shoulder.
'Jimin-ah....I know you love her. And I know life's been extremely cruel and mean to you. It room everything from you. Your family, your friend, the girl you loved....everything. But that doesn't mean you give up on life.
There are so many reasons to give up, but you have to focus on the ones that make you stay. Ji hye...your mom...the company and....me....we want you there Jimin-ah.'
'Hyung...' i said and I started crying.
He hugged me.
'I'm sorry. I've been so selfish. I've only been thinking about myself and how much it hurts to be in this position. I legit told Taehyung to accept life and live it, but I can't even follow my own advice.....I'm so sorry...'
This is the first time the incident was hitting me properly.
'It's okay....it's okay Jimin-ah....let's never do that again....there are so many reasons to die, but let's focus on living okay?
I looked at him and nodded.

Dear dear readers!!!
Another day, another chappie!
If you like it, please vote and comment! 💜💜