Accept

Ji hye POV
I won't meet him. I can't. I hate him. I don't care whatever happens to him. He lied to me. I'll never trust him again, I kept thinking while I found myself standing outside the hospital gates.
I didn't want to go. I don't wanna see him. That's what I thought. But strangely, I kept running towards his room.
As I got there, my heartbeat kept increasing.
Finally, I saw Namjoon-shi sitting outside.
'Park Ji hye...' he whispered as he stood up.
'He's....'
He pointed towards the door.
I nodded and went in.
As I stood there, I saw Jin-shi holding his hand and crying.
I ran towards Jungkook and held him.
'Is he okay?' I asked with a worried expression.
He nodded slightly.
'Then why are you crying?'
Suddenly, he stood up and held my hands.
'Park Ji hye....I know we've wronged you. I know you lost your brother. I know you're angry at Jungkook....but the fact that you came.....even after all of this...'
Before he could continue, I cut him
'Don't get me wrong. I thought something serious happened. If he's fine, I'm leaving. And I don't care about him anymore. I came to tell you that. Please don't call me anymore.'
'No! Listen to me. Just once....then you can decide whether you want to stay, or you want to leave...'
'I'm sorry I don't want to....and leave my hands....else I'll shout.'
'No! Ji.....it's not his fault. He didn't know....he didn't know that my father killed his family, not yours. Please.... Don't blame him....'
'He lost his family....so he was determined to take mine away as well? And will this bring my brother back? Can he bring my brother back? No right? Then it doesn't matter. His reasons don't matter. Don't call me again please or I'll kill him myself the next time I see him.'
I said and I walked out.
'No! Ji hye please....No!' He kept shouting behind me.
I went and sat in my car.
I didn't even realise when I started crying.
Maybe when I saw him?
The second I looked at him, I knew.
I'm still in love with him.
But he's someone I can't hold onto.
He knew they're going to kill my brother.
He didn't stop them.
He didn't tell me.
He let them kill him.
I can't forgive him.
That's why I can love him....but I can never accept him. Not if he can't bring my brother back.

Jimin POV
Lisa gave me a few devices which were encrypted so that I could use them.
I started studying the share prices of The Ghost and Mingyu.
Somehow, they prevented the share prices from dropping drastically after my death....
Sorry....my rumoured death.
Mingyu's prices were high.
But it had the potential to go higher which was strange because didn't Yoongi want this?
Then why isn't he using this chance to the fullest.
Either they're planning something big, or there's some other reason.

Yoongi POV
After hours of crying, she had finally calmed down.
She wasn't eating, wasn't drinking, but she had stopped pushing me away.
'Listen....y/n-ah....I'm going to send you abroad. You're going to the states.'
'No....'
She said with a stern face.
'Listen to me....please....'
'I won't go! I won't go anywhere. I want him! I want him back! I...' she shouted and started crying again.
I have to send her.
She needs to get away from this.
But she won't listen.
I got a call from my secretary, and I kept on cutting it, but he kept calling repeatedly.
I picked up,
'When I cut your call....you're not supposed to call again...'
'Sir the board members have called for a meeting. You have to be there.'
'I call the meetings! Who are they to decide?'
'Sir all of them are eager on having one. And If majority of them agree, then we have to conduct one. So please come as soon as you can.' He said.
I cut the call.
But how can I leave y/n?
I heard a voice behind me.
'I'll take care of her...'
I turned to see Cheonsa.
'Are you back...?'
'No....I'm here, just for her....I'm leave after that...'
She said.
I nodded, stood up and thanked her.
She went and held y/n while I rushed to the company for the meeting.