!!OLD!! Swadmare: Noncon, Abuse

THIS ONESHOT IS OLD ASF BUT I DONT WANNA DELETE IT SO UGHHD
enjoy it I guess

Trigger warning, this includes abuse and non-con..you know. So yeah.
____________________

Swad practically stumbled down the hallway. He felt his arm tug against him, gripping on his wrist.
It was mare.
He looked down at his arm in a panic, and back up at mare's angry face. Swad lashed at his face with his wing that faced him, fear coursing through him as he tried to peel the other's fingers off of his wrist. It didn't work, of course, and Mare's grip was strong enough to break the bone.
Swad pulled away, dragging his feet. He aimed to get away and run down the hall, but ended up with his skull slammed against the wall in the corner instead. Mare's heavy shuffling against the carpet was faintly heard as pain rung through swad's skull.
Once swad's vision focused again, he noticed he was pinned in the corner of the hall, the other glaring at him. Swad's eyesockets widened in surprise as he begged. "W-Wait- Please, I-I won't-" swad's frightened expression shifted as mare had grabbed him by the neck. He normally would have made a joke to annoy mare, but things..have changed. Mare's actions didn't speak reluctant affection to him anymore. They spoke anger and violence, and a sharp attachment to the other.
Swad choked out breaths, biting mare's tendril. Mare pulled away with a hiss, swad lunging up after a moment of shock to run. It was cut short by mare's grip on his arm, tugging him back into the corner.
Swad gasped for air as fear overtook him, thrashing to escape from his grip. Mare furrowed his brow, as if it hurt to see his lover like this. Swad's thrashing had no effect. The other's grip was hard enough to break his wrist if he continued to struggle, so he stopped.
Mare had a cold expression, mimicking emotions they held in the past. Swad knew he didn't care for him like he used to, despite his retorts.
A tendril crept under swad's arm and to his back. It lurched forward, grabbing his wing from where it stemmed from his back. Realization and shock flooded swad, and the air became thick around them with fear. "1..2..3.."

CRACK!

Mare's grip on the wing seemed to dissapear, flooded over with white hot pain surging through his bones as he shrieked.
Swad pleaded, half- shrieking and half whispering. He swore he wouldn't leave mare, he just didn't wanna lose his other wing- he was in so much pain, it flooded and replaced his thoughts as he felt mare reached for the other one, thrashing his arms trying to get away like pray that had been caught. He heard mare start counting again, tears flooding from his sockets. "No..No,nono,, no , please, no..! I SWEAR I WONT TRY TO LEAVE AGAIN!! PLEASE!!" He shrieked, feeling his second wing to fall to his side in the puddle of yellow marrow pooled around him. The now powerless swad sobbed, he was paralyzed from the pain. Mare wiped his tears, holding his chin and lifting it with a kiss. "I'm sorry..You made me do this.." He picked swad up, and swad was flooded with panic again as the pain of being moved was too much. He shook, freezing when he felt mare put a hand against tbe jagged bone where his wing used to be. He was flooded with white hot pain once again, rendering him useless as he blacked out.

He was mostly unconscious, knowing he'd been carried. He heard soft apologies before being placed gently on a soft object, which was apparent that it was now their bed. He hissed as he felt  his back touch the sheets. He began to panic again, realizing he had been bandaged carefully. Mare had already left, and swad had known what was happening next. No. He couldn't do it again, please- he wanted to escape, but he didn't know if he would survive the trip. He lied there, sobbing into his hands and soaking the sheets below him with yellow-stained tears.

Swad could hear mare's footsteps creak against the floor outside of the room, he'd been too loud. Mare knew he was awake.
The door opened, and mare walked in, sitting on the bed next to swad and petting his head. Swad cried, afraid to move at all without being hurt again. Mare frowned, almost pitifully. He kissed swad's skull, earning a wince.

"I'm sorry..it's too dangerous out there, you know? We've got to stick together." Mare smiled. It was a lie. Swad continued to cry, shivering in fear. Mare hated this. Mare lifted his hand, kissing it. "Please don't cry, sunshine.."
Swad had grown to hate that nickname. He only said it to compensate for whatever terrible thing he would do next.
Swad and mare were different, mare got off on negativity and Swad positivity. Swad cursed himself for it, wishing he hadn't lived at all. All of his cocky comments went to mare's head, and mare believed that making his body feel good fixed everything. But he hadn't even done that recently.

Swad choked, desperately trying to quiet himself.
Mare leaned towards the other, placing a hand on his chest. Swad hated this. He would do anything to be anywhere else right now. Mare began to move his hand, rubbing circles against his sternum. Swad instinctually arched his back, bending his legs. His actions spoke arousal and fear, and swad was ashamed that his body reacted this way. If only he could block it out, outside of his own memory.
It's been months since swad had called mare darling. Mare hated the nickname just as he'd made swad hate 'sunshine', and he'd stopped retorting back to him as well. It was frustrating to Mare, as well. He liked it when he verbally fought back, as long as it wasn't praise. He couldn't handle praise. Swad wondered if praise would get him hurt, or if he could use it against him. He didn't want to lose any more than he had.