"Jst'a kiss darlin', I bet I could make you leave him for me." The man smirked, getting closer, and I felt water brim in my eyes. Damn I really wish this chair wasn't bolted to the ground so I could move away from that seat. He quickly reached out to hook an arm around my waist and I pushing him away with all my force, but he was stronger than me. "No! Get the fuck away from me." I cried, "ASHTON!" I shouted, my heart racing at a hundred miles an hour.

"Shut up darlin', or I'm gonna have to punish you." I kick his shins but he doesn't even flinch, holy shit is this man made of fucking wood? Probably because he's drunk out of his fucking mind, he reeks of alcohol and I hate it. I hate every part of this. I cry some more as his face gets closer to mine, whimpering for Ashton to come and get me. My hands are trying to pry him away, but I'm crying too much and feel so weak. I press my lips closed shut together and look away, this bar is way too full for anyone to notice anything. Fuck.

3rd Person's POV

Calum turned back around after thanking the deejay. He tiptoed to look past all the dancing figures to try and find Michael. He say someone taller with him, thinking it was Ashton at first. But Ashton was wearing red, not black. He started pushing through the crowd, whispering string of 'fuck's under his breath.

Ashton was laughing with Luke, walking back to their seats. He looked up, trying to find their seats past the people. "Holy shit." He heard Luke say, looking in the direction Luke was looking at. There was a shit ton of people, but the only thing Ashton could see was Michael's small body wrapped around in someone's arms. He saw fucking red, thinking that Michael cheated on him, and he couldn't believe that Michael would ever cheat on him, but when he trailed his eyes up to Michael's crying face, he was even more pissed. He used his arms to push everyone to the side accidentally pushing people to the ground. Luke was following him, apologising on his behalf to the people who got pushed.

"NO ONE FUCKING TOUCHES MY BABY!" He yelled, punching the guy's cheeks. The guy falls back due to his unsteady drunken state, letting go of a heaving Michael. "A-ashton." Michael cried, Ashton hugging the boy into his chest, holding him tighter than he ever has. "Shhh baby I'm here, let's go." He let Michael cling onto him, hooking his arms under his bum, carrying him out of the bar. Calum was left jaw dropped, walking out of the bar with his friends. Luke caught him halfway, walking out hand in hand with each other.

"H-he wouldn't listen-n! I-I couldn't pu-push him away! I only want y-you touching me!" Michael cried on his shoulder. "Baby it's okay, I know you didn't do anything, you would never cheat on me. It's okay baby. I know, I know precious. Let's go home and cuddle okay?"

"B-but what 'bout Lukey and Callie?" Ashton just fell even more in love, Michael always thought of others. "We can watch a movie at our house with them, baby. And maybe a sleep over if their fine with it?" He suggested, hearing an 'that's good with us' from behind, the other two.

"Our car's parked awhile down, we'll drive to your house." Luke said, getting a thankful smile and nod from Ashton. "Come down for a second babe, I'll let you piggy back me." Michael giggled, sniffling and getting onto Ashton's back, resting his head on Ashton's shoulder.

Ashton smiled, kissing his forehead, "I love you Michael. I love you so much."

"I love you Ashton, thank you."

The got into the car, Luke and Calum listening to the radio in the front, Ashton and Michael cuddling in the back.

"Where did he touch you baby? Did he hurt you?" Ashton whispers in his ear, his thumb drawing circles into Mikey's hips. "My hips hurt, he dug his fingers into it. He put his arm around my waist and tried to kiss me." Michael frown but Ashton kissed it away, making him giggle softly. "I'm so glad his lips didn't touch yours." Michael sighed out, "me too. Ashy I feel so useless, I couldn't even push him away." He mumbled, hands playing with Ashton's shirt button. "Absolutely not baby, you were so strong and didn't let him kiss you. It's not your fault baby. Everyone's just jealous you're mine." Ashton kissed his hair, then kisses his lips.

"You two are too damn cute." Luke says from the driver's seat, cooing at them. "Thanks Lukey!"

"Ash?"

"Yeah baby?"

"Can we take boxing lessons together?"

"Sure thing angel. Might as well sign up for self defence too then."

~
At home, the four of them were on the couch, Michael sleeping while cradled into Ashton's arms, Luke and Calum cuddled together. He doesn't notice Michael's sleeping because he couldn't see his face very well from his position, but Michael's slight shift when he was asleep caught his attention. "Whoops, he's sleeping. I'll just bring him to the room. Y'all know where to find your clothes, good night!" Ashton said, getting a 'good night' from Luke and Calum. He brought Michael to their room, settling him on the bed and changing him to more comfortable clothes. He kissed the boy's hips where Michael pointed to just now, saying that it hurt a little. Michael stirred awake. "Shhh shh, it's okay I'm just changing you. You slept half way into the movie." Ashton heard a hum as he finished changing Michael's shirt. After Ashton changed out of his clothes as well, they fell right asleep in bed, exhausted from the day.

Ashton woke up two hours later to small sobs from the man he held in his arms, immediately hugging Michael tighter, rubbing his back soothingly and asking for him to wake up. "Shhh, Michael, baby wake up, it's a dream. It's okay it's just a dream." Michael cried talking about how the guy was going to attack at him again. "I won't let it happen baby." Ashton pulled him into his arms, pulling the blanket over the cover as much of Michael as possible, all the way up to his cheeks. "Go back to sleep now?"

"I-I'm scared that I'll dream of it again Ashy." he whimpered. "I promise I'll hold you like this for the rest of the night, and you'll wake up in the exact same position in my arms. I'll protect you, angel." Michael nodded, falling back asleep with out waking up anymore, and no more nightmares for the rest of the night. And just like Ashton promised, they woke up to sunlight from the window in the same position.

~
Michael and Ashton were boxing buddies now too, boxing was another activity they loved to do as a couple.

Sorry for that lazy ending