13.Dominant

The doctor informed me that Jimin had fainted due to stress and advised me to take care of him. I sat at the edge of the bed, gently massaging his foot, hoping that he would get the rest he needed.

I took the initiative to inform Jimin's college mates about his condition, wanting them to be aware and understanding of his situation.

A few days later, I found myself talking to Eunwoo, who shed some light on Jimin's distress. "Don't worry, hyung. Yesterday, he was really anxious when you didn't show up, so he went looking for you. That's why he got so stressed," Eunwoo explained.

"Wait, he went looking for me? But why?" I asked, puzzled by his actions.

Eunwoo shrugged. "I'm not sure. He called me and asked for your phone number, but I didn't have it, so he must have gone searching for you himself."

Hearing about Jimin's efforts to find me, I felt a surge of guilt and anger directed at myself.

"Are you already cheating on him?" a person standing next to Eunwoo interjected with a cold expression. His intense gaze made me uneasy-like a predator ready to strike.

"Why should I explain myself to you?" I retorted, refusing to engage further.

He remained silent, his piercing gaze unwavering.

"Yeah, what are you waiting for?" I challenged, growing more irritated.

"Eunwoo, I don't talk to someone I don't know. Tell him to make his intentions clear," I demanded, and Eunwoo complied, leading him away.

Who is he to just ignore me like that? I wondered, annoyed by his presence.

"Sorry, hyung. He's Min Yoongi, Jimin's best friend and someone he relies on. I advise you to stay calm. If Jimin finds out about this, he'll be furious," Eunwoo warned.

God, now I have to deal with Min Yoongi's judgment as well.

Despite my initial attempts to ignore him, I decided to approach him and strike up a conversation. However, he only met me with a stern look that sent shivers down my spine.

Jimin is so much better than him, I thought to myself, relieved when the encounter ended.

Later, around 9 p.m., when I returned to Jimin's room, I noticed he was awake, staring out the window with his arms crossed. I approached him cautiously, glad to see him conscious.

"Jimin... Are you..." I began, but before I could finish my sentence, he slapped me across the cheek. Shocked and hurt, I instinctively held my hand against my stinging skin.

"Where were you?" he demanded, tears streaming down his face. Seeing him like this tore at my heart.

"I went to Tae..." I started, but my words faltered as I searched for an explanation.

"Don't you have a home, Mr. Jeon?" he asked, his eyes locked with mine.

"Jimin... I... I..." I struggled to find the right words, but they eluded me.

"I need to go home," he declared, turning his back to me.

God, why does he have to act like this?

"Are you not coming?" he peeked back through the door.

"Yes... I'm coming," I replied quickly, my voice filled with regret.

The drive back home was silent. Jimin didn't utter a word, and I couldn't find the courage to speak either. We arrived at our apartment, and as I carefully closed the front door, he stood in front of me, arms crossed. I felt a lump in my throat.

"Jungk

ook..."

"Hmmm..."

"No matter how much you work, you should come home straight. You can't stay out wherever you like at night. Is that clear?" he admonished.

"Yes, Jimin... I will come home," I assured him.

He then slammed the bedroom door shut, the sound reverberating in the silence.

Is he really this dominant? And why am I so scared of him? I sighed, feeling overwhelmed. But for now, I should refrain from making any rash moves.

I contemplated sleeping on the couch, but Jimin's angry voice cut through the air, "Are you not coming or planning to escape, Jeon?"

"I'm coming," I hurriedly replied, hastening my steps to join him in bed.

We lay there side by side in silence. I had no words to bridge the growing gap between us, so I stared up at the ceiling, lost in my thoughts.

"Jungkook..." Jimin's voice broke the silence, and I turned to meet his gaze.

"Don't leave me. Don't do this again. I'm scared that something might happen to you. Please, don't put yourself at risk," he pleaded, tears welling up once more.

I didn't know whether to hug him or not, so I stayed there silently, watching over him. Eventually, exhaustion overcame him, and he drifted off to sleep, my only hope being that everything would be better when he woke up.
***************************************
How was the chapter? Did you like jimin got burst on Jungkook?

Happy weekend.. We will have lot of cute jikook interaction soon. I'm trying to finish this book soon, because I will became busy in upcoming month. So I can't update regularly.

Should I upload 20 chapters or do you need more jikook chapters?

Let me know this! Bye

Edited

🌟